Bank of America CEO got sixfold raise last year

Mar 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tajikistan News.Net

The CEO of Bank of America was paid $7.5 million last year - six times what he got in 2010.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2012
Mike

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

peter tucker

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

Call Jesse.... so what?.....look at Wells Fargo you moron and other banks. Monynihan got less than all the others. That is what people make. Do you have anything to do besides obsess about B/A??
BoaChoke

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

They effing suck! Called 4 times now to get payoff for a screwed up countrywide loan and boa won't even call back! Then a few minutes ago a debt collector for BOA calls! I offered to make payment in full and he would not accept it!
peter tucker

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Obviously half of the story

Since: Jul 12

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Dear Sir,
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email masteyeli@yahoo.com,skype:(mas teyeli) in other to furnish you with other information.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••