Find Out Your True Friend

Since: Feb 13

Jaipur, India

#1 Feb 21, 2013
WHO REALLY LIKES YOU?!

Fake Friends is a must have app for finding out who may not be a true friend. This app is a fun way of identifying the person with hidden feelings that you may not be aware. Who really has my back? Who really is a good friend? Curious who may just be faking a friendship? Just pull out this app and get results immediately after a photo is taken and the app processes. Finally find out who may be Fake Friends!

Features:
- Processing of faces to recognize the guilty party
- Processing can be down on photos in your mobile library
- Works like a fun "Reveal" app
- Easy to Use
- Point it at multiple people as a "few" people may be Fake Friends
- Hilarious and Fun!
- Fairly Accurate
- Have a fun time discussing results with friends and family

Usage:
- Open App, point at family/Friends/ Coworkers faces as taking a photo. The app will process as it looks for the actual person/persons who may be Fake Friends. Click on the Camera button to take the photo revealing the person/persons.

Download it:https://itunes.apple.com/us /app/fake-friends/id591323142? mt=8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iPhone and iPad App Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious Guy Snapchat 8 hr Curiousguyyyyyy 1
News More reports of alleged iPhone 8 Plus battery s... Oct 6 iescapedny 1
Straight Curious Snapchat (Aug '16) Sep 27 tboy9390 9
News Hearing begins to determine if Santa Cruz teen ... Sep '17 jim w 1
News 10 teens across America reveal what their lives... Aug '17 SeriouslyWanda 11
News Texas woman charged in two road rage instances Aug '17 Laredo 1
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Aug '17 Hehdhdh 309
More from around the web