Wolverton: My offbeat wish list for t...

Wolverton: My offbeat wish list for the iPhone 5

There are 4 comments on the SiliconValley.com story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Wolverton: My offbeat wish list for the iPhone 5. In it, SiliconValley.com reports that:

The flurry of rumors and reports surrounding Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have left little to the imagination about what Apple will actually announce this week, but I'm still hoping for a few surprises.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SiliconValley.com.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 7, 2012
The only thing a new product from Apple is sure to bring is a bunch of users who rush to be first in line to buy, find one thing they imagine is horribly wrong, and translate it into the demise of Apple.

Meanwhile, Apple sells 5 million of whatever it is that was so terrible to happy buyers.

The rest of us wait a few days or weeks, thus knowing exactly what the pig in the poke is like and make an informed purchase.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 7, 2012

iPhone is bigger than all of Microsoft

With the release of the iPhone 5 expected to come Sept. 12, we were wondering: Just how big is the iPhone?

On its own, Apple's iPhone business would be a Fortune 50 company.

It's also bigger than all of Microsoft (MSFT, Fortune 500). Not just Windows or Office -- the iPhone generated more sales than the entirety of Microsoft's product lineup over the past four quarters.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#3 Sep 8, 2012
I've been using the iPhone for a few years, my next upgrade will be an Android.

Opelousas, LA

#4 Sep 8, 2012
...I wish the new Iphone could stuff the old Walmart bags in the chests of those old people who visit our parlor for a night or two...LOLOL...the moss we were using we are now selling to nurseries...J/K...LOLOLOL...(i ndustry joke)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iPhone and iPad App Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Wed Lgager 188
News When online hook-ups go horribly wrong Wed Mr Doom 2
News First look: The new iPhone 6S Plus impresses Sep 28 Mr Doom 1
News Phantom data use drains data plans even on WiFi Sep 25 wirelesswatch 1
News How Jamie Lee Curtis Invented Instagram Sep 23 Anonymous 1
News I'm Belle Beth Cooper, Writer and Entrepreneur,... Sep 11 AliceBlue 2
News 4th graders can now get free annual national pa... Sep '15 Natalie 1
More from around the web