Castroneves, Hornish run out of luck,...

Castroneves, Hornish run out of luck, laps at Indy 500

There are 6 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 28, 2007, titled Castroneves, Hornish run out of luck, laps at Indy 500. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Team Penske hasn't won the Indianapolis 500 a record 14 times by not being able to overcome adversity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

gage

Topeka, KS

#1 Jan 25, 2008
Im a huge Helio castroneves fan I was sitting in turn 3 if it would have not been for the Marco crash or rain Helio was going to win I was disapointed he was haulin but it was the best restart that I have seen at Indy

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Jan 25, 2008
Ancient history.

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#3 Jan 25, 2008
gage wrote:
Im a huge Helio castroneves fan I was sitting in turn 3 if it would have not been for the Marco crash or rain Helio was going to win I was disapointed he was haulin but it was the best restart that I have seen at Indy
Well the best finish is this one........ I love it. http://youtube.com/watch...

AOL

#4 Jan 25, 2008
T.Kanaan will win this year or Scott Dixon

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#5 Jan 25, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
T.Kanaan will win this year or Scott Dixon
Nah, this year Danica gets the milk mustache.

AOL

#6 Jan 25, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, this year Danica gets the milk mustache.
Ya think? Alot of people think she'll get a race this year, I hope she does, she deserves it, but so does Vitor Miera. Are you watching the 24 hours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tomas Scheckter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MILLER: iRacing's Virtual Pro Race of Champions II (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sakkie 1
News Scheckter returns to IndyCar Series (May '09) May '09 derschu 1
News Jan. 7: On Detroit, Montreal and Houston (Jan '09) Jan '09 zak 1
News Looking Back: 2008 IndyCar Season Finale At Chi... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Lets go racing 1
News Detroit Belle Island 2008 (Aug '08) Aug '08 mindy 76
News Despite all he and his crew did leading up to S... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Lets go racing 1
News Youthful Pair Sweeps...Graham Rahal on Pole nex... (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 1
More from around the web