Castroneves, Hornish run out of luck ...

Castroneves, Hornish run out of luck and laps

There are 7 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 28, 2007, titled Castroneves, Hornish run out of luck and laps. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Team Penske hasn't won the Indianapolis 500 a record 14 times by not being able to overcome adversity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

staggerlee

Wyocena, WI

#1 May 28, 2007
I've got to agree with Sheckter on this. Hornish tried squeezing him into the inside wall...and he did the exact same thing to Castroneves on the re-start but Helio made it through
GODHATESHIPPIES

United States

#2 May 28, 2007
THE COMING CRIME WAVE IN INDIANAPOLIS:

http://www.indianabarrister.com/archives/2007...
Bobby

Lima, OH

#3 May 28, 2007
hornish is not only a real idiot, he's a douche bag too.
dave

La Crosse, IN

#4 May 28, 2007
I thought the race was good!!!Too bad about the rain delay but in honor of memorial day and the great tradition of the indy 500, i didnt watch a lap of the nascrap race till after all the interviws after the worlds greatest race!!!
Curtis Wright

Lawrence, KS

#5 May 28, 2007
Sam is a real racer.-- We just wish there could be more like him, since he came up thru the proper ranks, to be an "Indy" driver!!--- There are so many still running the "Silver Crown" and "Sprint" and Midgets, that "Need " to be at "Indy" -- To many drivers at Indy now days, have never been in a position to throw dirt, and thrill the "American public"- C.Wright
eville 500 lifer

United States

#6 May 28, 2007
The rain denied everyone of seeing Helio pull off one of the greatest comebacks ever...anyone in the chute between 1 and 2 on the final restart knows what I'm talking about...he was flat out driving the wheels off of the car and he was BRINGING IT....in 1 or 2 laps neither Dixon OR Dario had a PRAYER...he had a rocket-ship and was putting on a clinic when Marco clipped Weldon...what a shame
penskesux

Parlin, NJ

#7 Jun 1, 2007
eville 500 lifer wrote:
The rain denied everyone of seeing Helio pull off one of the greatest comebacks ever...anyone in the chute between 1 and 2 on the final restart knows what I'm talking about...he was flat out driving the wheels off of the car and he was BRINGING IT....in 1 or 2 laps neither Dixon OR Dario had a PRAYER...he had a rocket-ship and was putting on a clinic when Marco clipped Weldon...what a shame
Poor Roger, like 14 wins isn't enough, the cheater cars in 94, the BS in 81 (at least Mario still has the ring!) shame my ass!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tomas Scheckter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MILLER: iRacing's Virtual Pro Race of Champions II (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sakkie 1
News Scheckter returns to IndyCar Series (May '09) May '09 derschu 1
News Jan. 7: On Detroit, Montreal and Houston (Jan '09) Jan '09 zak 1
News Looking Back: 2008 IndyCar Season Finale At Chi... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Lets go racing 1
News Detroit Belle Island 2008 (Aug '08) Aug '08 mindy 76
News Despite all he and his crew did leading up to S... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Lets go racing 1
News Youthful Pair Sweeps...Graham Rahal on Pole nex... (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 1
More from around the web