Chicago finale brings mixed fortunes ...

Chicago finale brings mixed fortunes for two-car Foyt effort

There are 24 comments on the www.usatoday.com story from Sep 10, 2008, titled Chicago finale brings mixed fortunes for two-car Foyt effort. In it, www.usatoday.com reports that:

In our final points race of the season at Chicagoland Speedway on Sunday afternoon, the IndyCar Series put on the best show of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.usatoday.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#21 Sep 12, 2008
Sandi wrote:
<quoted text>That is why TK has been setting up cars for Marco and Danica.
Gee....Sandi seems to have all the answers.

Just because TK was able to HELP with Marco's and Danica's setup (the team engineers and mechanics set the car up, not the drivers) doesn't mean that the car was set up to his driving preferences.
Dixon and Wheldon...same team but their cars aren't setup exactly the same.
Sandi

United States

#22 Sep 12, 2008
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>What state do you live in that you collect welfare from hard workers! You should be in trouble that's fraud! I know in my state it wouldn't pay for this 1 year old house I live in nor my extracurricular activities. Maybe you should find you a man if one will have you then you can get off welfare. Heads up!
So you don’t live in a filthy trailer with dirty uneducated kids who will soon be making their TV debut on Cops?
Sandi

United States

#23 Sep 12, 2008
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee....Sandi seems to have all the answers.
Just because TK was able to HELP with Marco's and Danica's setup (the team engineers and mechanics set the car up, not the drivers) doesn't mean that the car was set up to his driving preferences.
Dixon and Wheldon...same team but their cars aren't setup exactly the same.
Both of them have achieved a great level of success so having Dixon set up Wheldons car or vise versa would not make any sense.
Lets take a look at what Tags did in Detroit for Conquest Racing.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#24 Sep 13, 2008
Sandi wrote:
<quoted text>Both of them have achieved a great level of success so having Dixon set up Wheldons car or vise versa would not make any sense.
Lets take a look at what Tags did in Detroit for Conquest Racing.
Who said anything about Dixon or Wheldon helping setup each others cars?

And again...the engineers setup the cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simon Pagenaud and Chevrolet win IndyCar race a... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Power wins in Sonoma after late Dixon penalty (Aug '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 1
News Tagliani pays off wager witha (Aug '13) Aug '13 missing_goldfish 7
News Motorsports Roundup: Power controls Baltimore (Sep '12) Sep '12 TexasRaider 1
News Aug. 9: On Scott Dixon and A.J. Allmendinger (Aug '12) Aug '12 Johnny Woolsey 1
News Scott Dixon wins shortened Detroit Grand Prix (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 1
News Root of Dan Wheldon's smile Indycar.com (Jan '08) Oct '11 Legadont NoNo 9
More from around the web