Chicago finale brings mixed fortunes ...

Chicago finale brings mixed fortunes for two-car Foyt effort

There are 24 comments on the www.usatoday.com story from Sep 10, 2008, titled Chicago finale brings mixed fortunes for two-car Foyt effort. In it, www.usatoday.com reports that:

In our final points race of the season at Chicagoland Speedway on Sunday afternoon, the IndyCar Series put on the best show of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.usatoday.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 Sep 10, 2008
I like Foyt but why two cars when ones not even right?
Sandi

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
I like Foyt but why two cars when ones not even right?
You get more feedback from two car teams. It is also easier to tell if the problem is the car or the driver on a two car team. This acted as a test drive for 2009.
I wouldn't think you would know that so I am here to help you.
nuts

Morris, IL

#3 Sep 10, 2008
So why would Rahal have one car? Why would Panther?
you're wrong, ha ha. Over and out have fun stalking, btw you aint my type!
Sandi

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2008
nuts wrote:
So why would Rahal have one car? Why would Panther?
you're wrong, ha ha. Over and out have fun stalking, btw you aint my type!
It comes down to sponsorship you idiot. You don’t think Rahal or Panther would love to have a second car? Panther has already contacted Anthony Davidson about driving a second car for them.
Common sense Megan. Try and get a little.
You're not my type either. A single woman raising kids w/o a job doesn't sound to appealing to this woman.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#5 Sep 11, 2008
Sandi wrote:
<quoted text>You get more feedback from two car teams. It is also easier to tell if the problem is the car or the driver on a two car team. This acted as a test drive for 2009.
I wouldn't think you would know that so I am here to help you.
Not always true. You get more feedback if BOTH cars are set up exactly alike. This is not always the case as drivers have different styles.
Sandi

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2008
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always true. You get more feedback if BOTH cars are set up exactly alike. This is not always the case as drivers have different styles.
That is why TK has been setting up cars for Marco and Danica.
Helping Sandi out

Morris, IL

#7 Sep 11, 2008
Sandi wrote:
<quoted text>It comes down to sponsorship you idiot. You don’t think Rahal or Panther would love to have a second car? Panther has already contacted Anthony Davidson about driving a second car for them.
You're not my type either. A single woman raising kids w/o a job doesn't sound to appealing to this woman.
Don't forget that I'm not a bulldyke either. My mom raised me right your Mom screwed up bad! I feel for her I think it's in your genes really that might help her. You're jealous I have a trust fund pure and simple get a better profession then stalking online might I suggest. Ok puppet move on now none of your info is correct but you tried :)
Helping Sandi out

Morris, IL

#8 Sep 11, 2008
Sandi wrote:
<quoted text>It comes down to sponsorship you idiot. You don’t think Rahal or Panther would love to have a second car? Panther has already contacted Anthony Davidson about driving a second car for them.
btw rahal doesn't have two cars because he doesn't have one right so why swallow both debts? That's common sense. Common sense tells you when one thing isn't going good adding another with no promises doesn't help. Duh! You keep trying and looking foolish! I feel sorry for you really out trying to get attention and stalking must be hard as for me I've never had to do that. Hint negative behavior wont get you far in life nut!

See Ya later alligator.
Sandi

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2008
Helping Sandi out wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that I'm not a bulldyke either. My mom raised me right your Mom screwed up bad! I feel for her I think it's in your genes really that might help her. You're jealous I have a trust fund pure and simple get a better profession then stalking online might I suggest. Ok puppet move on now none of your info is correct but you tried :)
So TK doesn't set up Marco's or Danica's cars. Come on Megan, that is common knowledge.
Sandi

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2008
Helping Sandi out wrote:
<quoted text>btw rahal doesn't have two cars because he doesn't have one right so why swallow both debts? That's common sense. Common sense tells you when one thing isn't going good adding another with no promises doesn't help. Duh! You keep trying and looking foolish! I feel sorry for you really out trying to get attention and stalking must be hard as for me I've never had to do that. Hint negative behavior wont get you far in life nut!
See Ya later alligator.
here are some originall thoughts. Lets see if you can respond with original thought and not name calling. it's up to you LGR
1.Long Beach used the right cars
2.Danica won but Milka led more laps
3.ALMS/IRL doubleheaders gave IRL fans a chance to see what a series looks like with manufacturer involvement
4. Milwaukee’s grandstands were half full and that was deemed a success!
5. Unification, a championship battle that came down to the last race of the season, Helio winning over fans from his dancing escapade, ABC television coverage, and a 0.8 TV rating for the finale. The Nationwide race garnered a 1.0 rating and it ran two days later than scheduled.
6. Transition teams given cars that were so old that some of the updates from Dallara could not fit on the cars.
7. Marty Roth being involved in the “premier” U.S. based open wheel series. At least he was within 10MPH of then leader at Detroit. Oh but wait, that would only put him on the pole for GT1 in the ALMS.
8. More on Marty Roth. His qualifying speed at Edmonton would have put him 12th on the grid for the Atlantic race.
9. Iowa is on the schedule. Road America, Cleveland and Portland are not! Is the IRL a “premier” series?
10. Will Matos be watching IRL races from the sidelines like the rest of the Indy Lights champions?
Sandi

United States

#11 Sep 11, 2008
Helping Sandi out wrote:
<quoted text>btw rahal doesn't have two cars because he doesn't have one right so why swallow both debts? That's common sense. Common sense tells you when one thing isn't going good adding another with no promises doesn't help. Duh! You keep trying and looking foolish! I feel sorry for you really out trying to get attention and stalking must be hard as for me I've never had to do that. Hint negative behavior wont get you far in life nut!
See Ya later alligator.
Did you read my part about sponsorship? Try again fool
Foxy Not

Morris, IL

#12 Sep 11, 2008
Sandi wrote:
<quoted text>
here are some originall thoughts. Lets see if you can respond with original thought and not name calling. it's up to you LGR
1.Long Beach used the right cars
2.Danica won but Milka led more laps
3.ALMS/IRL doubleheaders gave IRL fans a chance to see what a series looks like with manufacturer involvement
4. Milwaukee’s grandstands were half full and that was deemed a success!
5. Unification, a championship battle that came down to the last race of the season, Helio winning over fans from his dancing escapade, ABC television coverage, and a 0.8 TV rating for the finale. The Nationwide race garnered a 1.0 rating and it ran two days later than scheduled.
6. Transition teams given cars that were so old that some of the updates from Dallara could not fit on the cars.
7. Marty Roth being involved in the “premier” U.S. based open wheel series. At least he was within 10MPH of then leader at Detroit. Oh but wait, that would only put him on the pole for GT1 in the ALMS.
8. More on Marty Roth. His qualifying speed at Edmonton would have put him 12th on the grid for the Atlantic race.
9. Iowa is on the schedule. Road America, Cleveland and Portland are not! Is the IRL a “premier” series?
10. Will Matos be watching IRL races from the sidelines like the rest of the Indy Lights champions?
Sorry not reading your book you come to troll so why waste your time otherwise. You don't like racing you like having sissy little fights! Save the books for someone who gives a damn you're a turd in my book! Have a good one I always do :) One thing I loathe around here is people who write books especially when they're not credible to begin with! Offbeat is the place for you I"m telling you, you're missing it all. Stalker
Bye bye

Morris, IL

#13 Sep 11, 2008
Sandi wrote:
<quoted text>So TK doesn't set up Marco's or Danica's cars. Come on Megan, that is common knowledge.
If one car isn't any good and falls apart how would adding another car that would fall apart help? You're comparing with AGR that's a top team not Foyt who's driver parks due to handling. You can twist and turn it all you like you're wrong! Have a good one :)
Sandi

United States

#14 Sep 11, 2008
How do you know my views on racing if you don't read what I write? How would I have the info I have if I didn't like racing?
Sandi

United States

#15 Sep 11, 2008
Bye bye wrote:
<quoted text>If one car isn't any good and falls apart how would adding another car that would fall apart help? You're comparing with AGR that's a top team not Foyt who's driver parks due to handling. You can twist and turn it all you like you're wrong! Have a good one :)
I thought you had at least a little knowledge in regards to racing, sponsorship dollars and the data that is aquired with two operations versus single car operations. It comes down to sponsorship dollars Megan. If you can afford to run a two car operation the chances of finding success increase.
Indy

Morris, IL

#16 Sep 11, 2008
ewwwww
Sandi

United States

#17 Sep 11, 2008
Indy wrote:
ewwwww
Single Mom living off the welfare and hard work of others. You sound like a cheap w*ore
Indy

Morris, IL

#18 Sep 11, 2008
ha ha you're so jealous you can't see straight. It's ok not all can be like me!:) Go work on a timeline or something. Stalk those drivers!
OMG

Morris, IL

#19 Sep 11, 2008
Sandi wrote:
<quoted text>Single Mom living off the welfare and hard work of others. You sound like a cheap w*ore
What state do you live in that you collect welfare from hard workers! You should be in trouble that's fraud! I know in my state it wouldn't pay for this 1 year old house I live in nor my extracurricular activities. Maybe you should find you a man if one will have you then you can get off welfare. Heads up!
OMG

Morris, IL

#20 Sep 11, 2008
Who will this nut be tomorrow and from what location will it post!?

My guesses are Chris from Sac.
A reg. user from many places
Sandi the hand tool from san Mateo
Skrapper from Sac.
A nut from Indianapolis that likes koolaid

Lets see this should be entertaining.

It's been fun :) Night now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simon Pagenaud and Chevrolet win IndyCar race a... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Power wins in Sonoma after late Dixon penalty (Aug '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 1
News Tagliani pays off wager witha (Aug '13) Aug '13 missing_goldfish 7
News Motorsports Roundup: Power controls Baltimore (Sep '12) Sep '12 TexasRaider 1
News Aug. 9: On Scott Dixon and A.J. Allmendinger (Aug '12) Aug '12 Johnny Woolsey 1
News Scott Dixon wins shortened Detroit Grand Prix (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 1
News Root of Dan Wheldon's smile Indycar.com (Jan '08) Oct '11 Legadont NoNo 9
More from around the web