Resq Pure Power Energy Drink to Spons...

Resq Pure Power Energy Drink to Sponsor Fisher in 2008 Indy 500

There are 11 comments on the The Auto Channel story from Apr 8, 2008, titled Resq Pure Power Energy Drink to Sponsor Fisher in 2008 Indy 500. In it, The Auto Channel reports that:

“ResQ Pure Energy Power Drink is proud to sponsor Sarah Fisher and Sarah Fisher Racing in the 92nd Indianapolis 500”

ResQ Pure Power Energy Drink, a recently launched product, will sponsor Sarah Fisher and Sarah Fisher Racing for the 92nd running of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, May 25. via The Auto Channel

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Auto Channel.

Taz_S

San Jose, CA

#1 Apr 20, 2008
I have not try it yet but it will help sarah i try it.
Clayton Vanetti

AOL

#2 May 10, 2008
Sounds like Res-Q isn't paying Sarah Fisher.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#3 May 10, 2008
Nope they haven't she did one lap today, but let me tell you it was a good one! 223 mph. She'll make the show! Hoping she gets some sponsors.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#4 May 10, 2008
http://www.sarahfisher.com/5-10-08PoleDay.pdf

My fault she was out there before I got there and did 224.
Kelly

Anonymous Proxy

#5 May 10, 2008
I'd rather see Guthrie in the car then Danaca.
ResQ sucks

Lakeland, FL

#6 May 17, 2008
What a crappy company ageeing to sponsor Sarah and then bailing out leaving her hanging. I wouldnt use ResQ to put out a fire much less drink it.
Hrmm

Ashburn, VA

#7 May 17, 2008
What is it?
Fresno

United States

#8 May 21, 2008
If you look at their web page it looks like snake oil. Sarah's lucky not to have them. Weak rats! I'm sure the Feds will be looking at them shortly.
JTK

Monticello, AR

#9 May 26, 2008
I think it's a shame you guys did not come through for Sarah Fisher. I will never drink your product until you do.
HTerryS

Naperville, IL

#10 May 28, 2008
You people should be ashamed for leaving Sarah high and dry. You didn't even have the nerve to get hold of her to tell her you were not going to send any money to her.

The 300,000 people at the race all know what you did to her, plus hundred of thousands of people that didn't go to the race,but followed it.

I hope everyone boycots your product and that you go belly up!
Mottleydude

Bowling Green, OH

#11 Jun 8, 2008
This had to be one of the dumbest business decision of all time. I bet ResQ will need rescued cause I sure as hell won't buy there product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
News History lesson: The Women of Indy (Jun '11) Jun '11 pennrandall 1
News Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
News Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
More from around the web