Rahal finishes second in rain-postpon...

Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Paulo race this morning | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 2, 2011, titled Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Paulo race this morning | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

He didn't have enough car to beat road racing ace Will Power, but Graham Rahal still earned his best IndyCar finish in four years, winding up second this morning in the rain-postponed Sao Paulo Indy 300 street race in Brazil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Keith

Greensboro, NC

#1 May 2, 2011
Rahal finishes second?
Who cares?

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#2 May 2, 2011
His fans and those who are intelligent enough to appreciate open wheel racing.

Apparently you do also or you wouldn't have taken the time to post your comment.
RACER X

Columbus, OH

#3 May 2, 2011
I bet Rahal cares.
Keith wrote:
Rahal finishes second?
Who cares?
F1 Funatic

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 May 2, 2011
Keith wrote:
Rahal finishes second?
Who cares?
It's the only way to get people to click on an article about the Irrelevant Racing League - appeal to the locals interest in a local in the news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
News History lesson: The Women of Indy (Jun '11) Jun '11 pennrandall 1
News Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
News Nov. 10: On Dan Wheldon and Tony Stewart (Nov '10) Nov '10 debrobeaudean 4
More from around the web