Fisher, Foyt IV confirmed to rides

Fisher, Foyt IV confirmed to rides

There are 33 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 21, 2007, titled Fisher, Foyt IV confirmed to rides. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Sarah Fisher and A.J. Foyt IV were confirmed to Indy-car rides today as this weekend's season-opening race approaches.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 21, 2007
Between the two of these driving Einsteins, it's hard to tell who will be first out.
Sarah Fisher

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2007
Wow wrote:
Between the two of these driving Einsteins, it's hard to tell who will be first out.
Not it!!! J/K LoL:)
FFF

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2007
fisher, foyt, futilty.

the irl is sooooo hard pressed for publicity they rehash old news releases.

nice work cavin....you're a top notch urinalist.
Speedway Ernie

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2007
Welcome back Sarah we missed you !!
DBJ

Bridgeport, WV

#5 Mar 21, 2007
It will be Foyt.
Sweet

Newport, KY

#6 Mar 21, 2007
I have the "fonds" for Sarah. I htink she is a lot hotter than Danica.
AJ Foyt IV

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Mar 21, 2007
It will be me.
Sweet

Newport, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2007
Sarah is hotter than Danica in this chick watchers book!
SidRGurney

Miami, FL

#9 Mar 21, 2007
I'll be at Homestead! Good luck to all of the IndyCar drivers during the 2007 IRL season!
sonny

AOL

#11 Mar 21, 2007
I absolutely love the IRL. It's nascar every time I go to work.
rss

Powell, OH

#12 Mar 21, 2007
Nice to see that both of these drivers haven't given up on their dreams. Too often in life we let others steal our dreams from us. Be safe in the months ahead.
color blind

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Mar 21, 2007
who cares..........

since CART and IRL self destructed ........not worth watching either
danica the boy

Manchester, OH

#15 Mar 21, 2007
the irl.
it's not about the driving.
it's about chicks in firesuits.

fat ones. skinny ones.
ones that look like 12 year old korean boys.

nice league you losers.
chimpmeat

Bringhurst, IN

#16 Mar 21, 2007
ever since AT said "we want more American drivers", this series has been crap....too bad he didn't say "we want the very best drivers in the world to aspire to an Indy 500 victory"
Nellie of the North

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 21, 2007
It's great and I can't wait for the season to start.
Jervis Tetch

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2007
This ought to be worth a lot of laughs.
Indy Car Fan

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 21, 2007
Despite what the doom and gloomers say on here, both of them are good for the sport. Sarah is really personable and approachable while the Foyt name still is magic. He will do well with that team. I wish them both well. The racing in this league is top notch.
field filling

Manchester, OH

#21 Mar 21, 2007
These are last minute driver announcements to fill the field in order to meet the track promoters contract.
Both funded by the series owner no less.
I heard this from a very reliable source within the league.

Hope the IRL isn't jeopardizing thier lives to fill the field like they did last year at Homestead with Paul Dana.

As you recall, the woefully underqualified Dana stopped on the track under green conditions for no reason and was killed by an impact with Georges stepson, Ed Carpenter.

Will the IRL ever learn?
Nellie of the North

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 21, 2007
Neither Sarah nor Anthony were last minute announcements unless you only follow mainstream media for your racing news. It was announced before the 24 hours of Daytona that Foyt IV would join Vision Racing and Sarah Fisher was announced as a driver for Dreyer & Reinbold Racing when Buddy Rice was even before that.
your memory is wrong

Suisun City, CA

#23 Mar 21, 2007
field filling wrote:
These are last minute driver announcements to fill the field in order to meet the track promoters contract.
Both funded by the series owner no less.
I heard this from a very reliable source within the league.
Hope the IRL isn't jeopardizing thier lives to fill the field like they did last year at Homestead with Paul Dana.
As you recall, the woefully underqualified Dana stopped on the track under green conditions for no reason and was killed by an impact with Georges stepson, Ed Carpenter.
Will the IRL ever learn?
IF you recall there was a yellow and Paul Dana did not slow down and hit Carpenter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
News History lesson: The Women of Indy (Jun '11) Jun '11 pennrandall 1
News Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
News Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
More from around the web