Might as well rename race Danica 500

May 23, 2008 Full story: National Post

"She wants to be one of the best. She wants to be winning races," Dan Wheldon said about Danica Patrick's drive in her career.

Full Story
Rebel Cause

United States

#1 May 23, 2008
I agree Danica has been very good for the sport, but very good is relative. Kyle Busch is very good for NASCAR, much larger audience (much larger impact).
Danica, has won a race, hats off, but can she win the big one? Time will tell, let's reserve her greatness or lack there of until she does.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#2 May 23, 2008
It sounds like Mr. Barnes may be slightly bitter about Danica. Is he one of those fools that think a woman's place is in the kitchen?

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#3 May 23, 2008
Hey Ski! Heck the could name it Danica something she could be the title sponsor. LOL. Off to carb day! I'm not reading the article too many haters out there not even worth my time :)

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#4 May 23, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
Hey Ski! Heck the could name it Danica something she could be the title sponsor. LOL. Off to carb day! I'm not reading the article too many haters out there not even worth my time :)
Enjoy Carb Day...keep dry this morning. I'm stuck in the office today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
History lesson: The Women of Indy (Jun '11) Jun '11 pennrandall 1
Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
More from around the web