Wheldon wins IRL's Kansas 300

Wheldon wins IRL's Kansas 300

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 29, 2007, titled Wheldon wins IRL's Kansas 300. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Dan Wheldon, a close runner-up in his two previous races at Kansas Speedway, made this one a rare yawner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Raider Nation

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2007
Tony Kanaan got to be going out of
mind he gets knocked out by his own teammate or should I say Ms I am for
myself Patrick. She knocks out the
guy who's got a chance for the championship. What hell she ever going
to win? We just rid of one those type
of teammates Randy Moss. Alls well in
the Raider Nation
Sportsguy

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Apr 29, 2007
What an illiterate twit. You have no idea what sequence of events takes place when cars leave the pits, in which the driver usually waits until someone in their radio set says to go. On second thought, you're right. No two men have ever collided in the pits before. Good luck.
Raider Nation

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2007
Why do you dopes keep trying to defend
these lousey female drivers. You know
why, all you nerd punks can get your
jolleys off.
RaiderNation
i luv mindy

Manchester, OH

#4 Apr 29, 2007
Sportsguy wrote:
What an illiterate twit. You have no idea what sequence of events takes place when cars leave the pits, in which the driver usually waits until someone in their radio set says to go. On second thought, you're right. No two men have ever collided in the pits before. Good luck.
Ditto. Danica R A W K S !!!!!!

How did all the girly girls do in the race?( I've got the finish places)
I couldn't watch it because of work.

I only follow the IRL because of the chicks. They are HOT!

Nobody cares about Kanaan and Wheldon. Seriously.

The big question is can Milka get better than a 4th at Indy to beat Danica or can she maybe win. That would be HUGE!

Danica had a great race and her crew let her down again. She's top notch and why I follow the IRL.
Sarah is good too.
She'll be strong at Indy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
News History lesson: The Women of Indy (Jun '11) Jun '11 pennrandall 1
News Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
News Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
More from around the web