Fisher classier act than Patrick

Fisher classier act than Patrick

There are 10 comments on the IndyStar.com story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Fisher classier act than Patrick. In it, IndyStar.com reports that:

As Bob Kravitz pointed out in his May 29 Danica Patrick Indy 500 column, all three woman drivers were eliminated due to events caused by men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IndyStar.com.

JTK

Monticello, AR

#1 Jun 17, 2008
If Sarah Fisher had an equal car to that of Danica she would know doubt do great. Why want the Indy people do for Sarah what they did for Danica? Seems like sexism at it's best.
Kevin S

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2008
It blows my mind. Can you imagine the impact on the IRL if Sarah was in a competative car? It would make a great subplot in their races. The country girl next door against the Madison avenue debutante. I don't understand sponsors antipathy towards Sarah.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#3 Jun 19, 2008
Don't forget Milka Duno.

The Country Girl vs. the Madison Avenue Debusnob vs. the Latin Hotty.

Since: Mar 08

Morris, IL

#4 Jun 19, 2008
I really liked her. She was so nice the victory thing and she spoke softly, lol. She dresses like a million bucks. Danica and Sarah left early! I was like what. Bobby Rahal stayed late I think some realize the importance of PR and some don't or don't care.
Kevin S

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2008
Ski wrote:
Don't forget Milka Duno.
The Country Girl vs. the Madison Avenue Debusnob vs. the Latin Hotty.
I didn't mean no disrespect to Milka but she has a big time major sponsor in Citgo.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#6 Jun 25, 2008
Kevin S wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean no disrespect to Milka but she has a big time major sponsor in Citgo.
Big time major sponsor or not....Milka has an awesome rack.......and pinion. Her attenuator is verrrrry nice too.

Morris, IL

#8 Jun 30, 2008
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Big time major sponsor or not....Milka has an awesome rack.......and pinion. Her attenuator is verrrrry nice too.
Did you hear them keep saying Milka was out there? It was Townsend Bell in her car! I was like come on dudes get with it, lol.
Fred

Savage, MN

#9 Jun 30, 2008
Milka is the real "menace". When you're 5 to 10 mph slower than everyone; someone is going to get hurt.
Kevin S

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 7, 2008
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that...Milka has really big.....brains. Check out all those Master's degrees!

Morris, IL

#11 Jul 10, 2008
Milka Menace? She tries to get out of the way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
News History lesson: The Women of Indy (Jun '11) Jun '11 pennrandall 1
News Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
News Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
More from around the web