Indy a father-son race for Rahals | T...

Indy a father-son race for Rahals | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 10 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 5, 2010, titled Indy a father-son race for Rahals | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

What some observers saw as an inevitable pairing in IndyCar - that of driver Graham Rahal with his father and team owner, Bobby Rahal - has come to fruition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

I Yam Indy

Blacklick, OH

#1 May 5, 2010
The younger Rahal sure squandered the opportunity handed him by Commercial Point's Sarah Fisher. A 9th, 17th and a DNF really aren't going to wow potential sponsors.
Dick

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 5, 2010
Absolutly the best news I've heard in weeks, bar none! and, I know have a reason to be interested in the IRL indy car race, if ot the series....
Dick

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 May 5, 2010
Hey I Yam Indy, not to doubt those placements and thier obstruction to attract sponsers, that car was a pc of [email protected]#t. Fractured tub from what I heard. In a "spec car series" when the car is not right, the best driver in the world can't make it better.
Best of luck to Team Rahal!!
wetone

Cambridge, OH

#4 May 5, 2010
To I Yam Indy-----

And Fischer took 17th at Kansas. I think it is more of an equipment issue rather then the quality of the driver. Any real Indy fan can see that!!
Cheetah

Fort Myers, FL

#5 May 5, 2010
It's about time.Last time I saw Grahm he was about a foot long and ten pounds up at Cheers in Shawnee Hills. Bring it home again boys.Jeff
Cheetah

Fort Myers, FL

#6 May 5, 2010
Hey guys. Get a hold of Nick and David from Pink Floyd. They would be a GREAT sponser. The car might have to be pink though.
I Yam Indy

Blacklick, OH

#7 May 5, 2010
Dick wrote:
Hey I Yam Indy, not to doubt those placements and thier obstruction to attract sponsers, that car was a pc of [email protected]#t. Fractured tub from what I heard. In a "spec car series" when the car is not right, the best driver in the world can't make it better.
Best of luck to Team Rahal!!
How can this be in a "spec car series"? Everybody drives the same chassis, engine and tires. Sounds like an "Andretti" talking. Plenty of reasons why it's someone elses fault.
Tom

Austin, TX

#8 May 5, 2010
Best of luck Rahals it would be great to see you in Winner's Circle on May 30. I hope you have a safe and fast month.
csjr28

Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 5, 2010
The spirit of columbus strikes again
I Yam Indy

Blacklick, OH

#10 May 6, 2010
csjr28 wrote:
The spirit of columbus strikes again
The spirit of columbus strikes OUT again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
News History lesson: The Women of Indy (Jun '11) Jun '11 pennrandall 1
News Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
News Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
More from around the web