Duno helps make race her-story

Milka Duno's qualifying effort Saturday afternoon might have been historic relative to the Indianapolis 500, but it was purely personal to her. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kasey kahne luvr

Indianapolis, IN

#21 May 20, 2007
i hate danica
WonderWhy

Noblesville, IN

#22 May 20, 2007
Interesting isn't it, that no matter how much of a reported shortage, of gasoline, or how high the price, THE RACE GOES ON! Hmmmmm!
David Smith

Indianapolis, IN

#23 May 20, 2007
Joe wrote:
GO MILKA!!!!
More talent than Fisher and Patrick combined and that's not saying much...
I want to see Milka drink the Milk!!!
Only reason to watch the 500 this year.
Ya dude, thats why she sits in the 29 spot!

This chick is so ugly and will probably cause a crash on the parade lap of the race.
StillA500Fan

Indianapolis, IN

#24 May 22, 2007
I think it is hilarious how everyone complains about how this race is not what it used to be and how it sucks. It may not be what it used to be, but everyone is talking about it and ait is stirring up all kinds of arguments so it must have some appeal. And as far as the gas price comments go, can't we just enjoy a race or any kind of event without people bringing politics into it? Everything is a freakin conspiracy theory to those people. I don't agree with everything that happens in sports or at the Speedway. Sports are a way for people to have fun and forget about how jacked up things are. If you don't like the gas prices and you have a problem with the way they do things, DON'T FREAKING GO TO THE RACE OR WATCH IT! Here's something for all of the whinners out there to think about, It could be worse. The city could own the track or have a majority and we could be paying twice what it costs to go to the race now and $8 for a trackloin instead of $5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
History lesson: The Women of Indy (Jun '11) Jun '11 pennrandall 1
Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9

Sarah Fisher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE