Duno helps make race her-story

Milka Duno's qualifying effort Saturday afternoon might have been historic relative to the Indianapolis 500, but it was purely personal to her. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Indiana

Newark, OH

#1 May 20, 2007
ok
Indiana

Newark, OH

#2 May 20, 2007
Burp!
Indiana

Newark, OH

#3 May 20, 2007
Go Colts and Go away sealionindy!
Indiana

Newark, OH

#4 May 20, 2007
Danica Patrick - is she the same smuck who is in charge of Rick Sharp's re-election campaign.

I refuse to patronize with her and from what I hear - I am not the only one.
Jimbo

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 20, 2007
Trim the field to 27 cars. Oh wait, we can't because of tradition! Nearly every other tradition has been messed with, why not this one as well?
MMiller

New Carlisle, OH

#6 May 20, 2007
Unfortunately it shows us again how panzy this race has become and little depth there is to the competition base. Its not about the more than ten year old split, Tony George or any single factor other than our changing society, its interests and other things to occupy our time with.
Jim

Brownsburg, IN

#7 May 20, 2007
When did Milka go. I left at 5:50, and she wasn't in yet. She must have been teh last run of the day.
Kevin

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 May 20, 2007
Milka Duno how to drive.
Joe

AOL

#9 May 20, 2007
GO MILKA!!!!

More talent than Fisher and Patrick combined and that's not saying much...

I want to see Milka drink the Milk!!!

Only reason to watch the 500 this year.
Kevin

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 May 20, 2007
Joe wrote:
GO MILKA!!!!
Words from a true race fan.
Dont bet on it

Palos Hills, IL

#11 May 20, 2007
Come sit your lazy butt in a stand, watch a pack of 5-6 cars come into turn one during practice, and then tell us the race is a panzy. You have no clue...
MMiller wrote:
Unfortunately it shows us again how panzy this race has become and little depth there is to the competition base. Its not about the more than ten year old split, Tony George or any single factor other than our changing society, its interests and other things to occupy our time with.
Dont bet on it

Palos Hills, IL

#12 May 20, 2007
Jim...Milka qualified right away in the 12:00pm hour.
Jim wrote:
When did Milka go. I left at 5:50, and she wasn't in yet. She must have been teh last run of the day.
Old School

Atlanta, IN

#13 May 20, 2007
I really miss the snake pit. This is a tradition we need to bring back some how, some way.....soon.

“Digital denizen.”

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

#14 May 20, 2007
Joe wrote:
GO MILKA!!!!
I'm gonna find it very difficult to cheer a driver who represents the American-hating Hugo Chavez.

When you're paying close to $4 a gallon for gas, remember that Chavez is one reason prices are so high.
John

UK

#15 May 20, 2007
Isn't it just hilarious how many guys with small penis!s post here?
Kudos

Fort Wayne, IN

#16 May 20, 2007
Kudos to Milka! She has brains, beauty and talent.
staggerlee

Friendship, WI

#17 May 20, 2007
What a crock of repuke crap...GOP doesn't stand for grand old party anymore..today it stands fro Greedy Old Pr---s.
It wasn't Hugo's hand that Chimpy was holding in Crawfish TX and it was certainly coincidental that rolling blackouts & high gas prices took off after Cheney's private meeting with the heads of various energy companies shortly after the Supreme Court appointed Chimpy president.
Ron H wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna find it very difficult to cheer a driver who represents the American-hating Hugo Chavez.
When you're paying close to $4 a gallon for gas, remember that Chavez is one reason prices are so high.
Bologna Sandwich

Palos Hills, IL

#18 May 20, 2007
Chavez hates Bush and Bush's policies...not America. He gives low priced heating oil to the poor in this country...probably didn't know that...
Ron H wrote:
<quoted text>
Me myself and I

Louisville, KY

#19 May 20, 2007
Can we get off this Danica Patrick nonsense now. Milka is way hotter than Danica. Finally, a real hottie!
Me myself and I

Louisville, KY

#20 May 20, 2007
John wrote:
Isn't it just hilarious how many guys with small penis!s post here?
And you are their fearless leader!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
History lesson: The Women of Indy (Jun '11) Jun '11 pennrandall 1
Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
•••
•••

Sarah Fisher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••