Cheever's revenge

Full story: My Name Is IRL
The Andretti Green team scored a major coup last week by signing the tremendous talent of Raphael Matos to their Indy Pro team, but in responding defending IPS champion team Sam Schmidt Motorsports has not only ... Full Story

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#1 Feb 2, 2008
A rivalry? Where has this guy been all this time? How on earth could he be competive if he hasn't done anything for 10 years?

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#2 Feb 2, 2008
Nevermind I see now it's saying Eddies the 98 winner. Ok I hate to say I don't pay attention to the Infiniti pro series or whatever it's called. That's bad but I dont.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Schmidt Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Her Energy IndyCar Team To Embrace More Pink Fo... (May '09) May '09 Paul Barth 1
Lazier to drive for Hemelgarn at Indy 500 (Apr '08) May '08 Lets go racing 4
Another graduate Perera out of Conquest Jamie C... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Lets go racing 1
Tomas Scheckter Returns to IRL IndyCar Action (Apr '08) Apr '08 Lets go racing 3
Priestley becomes team owner (Jan '08) Feb '08 Lets go racing 42
Indycar (Indianapolis, in.) - Series Notes (Feb '08) Feb '08 speeddurango 2
The student becomes the teacher at Roth Racing (Feb '08) Feb '08 Denise 1

Sam Schmidt Motorsports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE