Ken de la Bastide: Good times for Irl

Ken de la Bastide: Good times for Irl

There are 1 comment on the www.theheraldbulletin.com story from Apr 22, 2008, titled Ken de la Bastide: Good times for Irl. In it, www.theheraldbulletin.com reports that:

The stars must be in alignment for Indy Racing League founder Tony George. George has seen a good run of luck in recent months for the unified Indy Racing League with the series biggest event looming in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theheraldbulletin.com.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 Apr 22, 2008
I agree with him on this one-
I expected Sarah Fisher, an Ohio native, to score the first win for a woman in major open wheel racing competition. Fisher climbed the ranks the hard way, competing in midgets and sprints on pavement and the dirt.

But Danica is with one of the best teams in the IRL and she's well funded. She had to win.

Bring on May

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Team Rahal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
News IndyCar returns to Milwaukee, but crowds dont (Jun '11) Jun '11 Cindy Horath 1
News Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
News Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
More from around the web