Teammates Doornbos, Rahal following game plan in Indy 500 practice

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Robert Doornbos is trying to keep it simple. Graham Rahal is trying to keep it fast.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
stinky

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Still a white collar crook.
Beachbum

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

GO Helio!!!!!!!!!!
strkpr

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

I bet he pays taxes now.
OC Teacher

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

stinky wrote:
YEP - Another typical rich thug who used his power and clout to evade prosecution.

Deport him!
The trees

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Helio needs to lay off the Lifetime channel. He's far too easy to make cry.
Japanese

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

They still have this stupid event? Why? Indiana's economy is in the Obama dumper.
OC Teacher

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Major Wellington wrote:
<quoted text>
Orange County teacher???!! really!!? you said enough, i agree why the reason of your anger against richer immigrants ((vai tomar no cu professor!)) tem mulher pra foder nao eh?
i see tons of punk ghetto kids each day and its minority parents like you that are to blame.

your priorities are youself instead of your kid.

you must be proud of your wanna-be black daughter who smokes dope and has sex with black guys

i am sure this bothers you but only you are to blame
Ms Lollipop Licker

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

OC Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be proud of your wanna-be black daughter who smokes dope and has sex with black guys
Well it's better than smoking dope having sex with teachers like you.
Felipe Massa

Justin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

OC Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>i see tons of punk ghetto kids each day and its minority parents like you that are to blame.
What's the matter? Ashamed of being a dumb monolingual? Don't speak Portugese?
IRS

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Its a win, win situation, if you catch my drift.
Rangel Daschle

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

OC Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>YEP - Another typical rich thug who used his power and clout to evade prosecution.
Deport him!
The court system found him not guilty.

The problem is that our tax laws are written by incompetents that they themselves dont understand (ie Charlie Rangel). Gaithner, the Treasury Secretary does not understand them, neither does Tom Daschle nor a whole bunch of other cabinet appointees.

They realize that Social Security is a Ponzi scheme. They themselves have better plans. Wait and see if they themselves subscribe to the health care system they devise. I think not.

No, Mr Castroneves was unjustly accused and fortunately, acquitted.

When our Government creates clear and concise laws, then we'll all breathe easier. Now go back to work. We've got to pay off the stimulus plan :)
Cowwward cheney

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

OC Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>YEP - Another typical rich thug who used his power and clout to evade prosecution.
Deport him!
Another moronic republiKKKan low life posting his vile. We should deport you back to the swamps of Louisiana.
Cowwward cheney

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Rangel Daschle wrote:
<quoted text>
The court system found him not guilty.
The problem is that our tax laws are written by incompetents that they themselves dont understand (ie Charlie Rangel). Gaithner, the Treasury Secretary does not understand them, neither does Tom Daschle nor a whole bunch of other cabinet appointees.
They realize that Social Security is a Ponzi scheme. They themselves have better plans. Wait and see if they themselves subscribe to the health care system they devise. I think not.
No, Mr Castroneves was unjustly accused and fortunately, acquitted.
When our Government creates clear and concise laws, then we'll all breathe easier. Now go back to work. We've got to pay off the stimulus plan :)
Finally, someone posting intelligent, well written comment.
Cowwward cheney

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

OC Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>i see tons of punk ghetto kids each day and its minority parents like you that are to blame.
Teacher? No wonder our public school system is so bad....racist, bigot, clearly uneducated and trailer trash to boot.
OC Teacher OC

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Cowwward cheney wrote:
<quoted text>
Teacher? No wonder our public school system is so bad....racist, bigot, clearly uneducated and trailer trash to boot.
Just tell your daughter, who tries to be black, to stop banging the white dudes and tell your son to stop smoking dope
delbert

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

Just great, more $$ for him to embezzle, deport his arse.
marty cohen

Marathon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

stinky wrote:
you must be another federal corrupt prosecutor...just want to lock up folks,,, like you're all saints...
marty cohen

Marathon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

OC Teacher OC wrote:
<quoted text>Just tell your daughter, who tries to be black, to stop banging the white dudes and tell your son to stop smoking dope
is not ORlando Fl capital of Meth cooking white folks? and it's sorroundings????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Team Rahal Discussions

Search the Team Rahal Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
IndyCar returns to Milwaukee, but crowds dont (Jun '11) Jun '11 Cindy Horath 1
Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
•••
•••
•••