My Name Is IRL: The Blame Game a coun...

My Name Is IRL: The Blame Game a counter list to the Espn story

There are 1 comment on the www.mynameisirl.com story from Jan 8, 2008, titled My Name Is IRL: The Blame Game a counter list to the Espn story. In it, www.mynameisirl.com reports that:

By now regular readers know that the official stance of the My Name Is IRL site is decidedly against the concept of The Merger .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mynameisirl.com.

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#1 Jan 8, 2008
I really like this one, it's great.
In my mind, Newman, Tracy, Miller and this John are in a boat why who knows or cares. It's not one I want to ride on ever.
Paul Page? Carnegie is the man sad he's not going to broadcast anymore.
Judge Frank J. Otte~ Idiot, he's the holdout please leave comments about him more often.
Marco sophmore slump, I hope so I want the Foyts and Andrettis to win them all.
Graham and Bordais, shouldn't be on the list at all.

As for the president and Danica? Who cares? Not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Team Rahal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
News IndyCar returns to Milwaukee, but crowds dont (Jun '11) Jun '11 Cindy Horath 1
News Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
News Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
More from around the web