Sebastien Bourdais And Graham Rahal E...

Sebastien Bourdais And Graham Rahal Earn Accolades For Their 2007 Champ Car Results

There are 20 comments on the Auto Racing Daily story from Dec 18, 2007, titled Sebastien Bourdais And Graham Rahal Earn Accolades For Their 2007 Champ Car Results. In it, Auto Racing Daily reports that:

Sebastien Bourdais and Graham Rahal have received accolades for their success during the 2007 Champ Car World Series season while driving for Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing. via Auto Racing Daily

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Auto Racing Daily.

Chris

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2007
Mystery Man wrote:
Graham come to Indycar after you fail in F-1 thanks.
So you go to the IRL after you fail in other series. That is your opinion of the series you love.
Stop wasting time thinking I'm the lurker or whatever and examine your comment
Chris

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2007
Should have said another series not other.
Chris

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2008
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Chris yours will be gone, and the only reason he went there is to practice on the tracks he's going to do at F-1 not because he liked Champ that's obvious by what his father says. But nice try lurker.
Thought we covered the lurker issue moron. The name is Chris, always has been and will be.
I wouldn't be so cocky about the IRL though, open wheel all together is in a poor state or affairs right now.
Chris

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2008
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>We all know who will survive Chris, do you think for one second Tony George would allow a race to be cancelled? No, not with his wallet. If I was in champ I'd be trying to leave when Tracy is gone it's over.......... You know that hang it up buddy.
Why are no teams leaving this year? If the IRL generates such great value why do they suffer poor attendance, lower TV ratings in 07 and a poor car count such as CCWS?
Chris

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2008
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha you (wonted 2 corect my punctuanaltiy)<---------the re you go. I misspelled for you loser. Now fix it set me straight, it's the only thing you can correct!
Arguing with those who lack an education is fun. Or maybe you are still in high school. Not sure.

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#16 Jan 2, 2008
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know where Tracy will be? I heard that Rahal Letterman as well as vision has talked to him. He's your big time staple, who else is there? We're gonna have 20 cars next year that's up loser. When CCWS is gone then what? What will your ratings be? All I know is that the IRL has a backbone and Champ is slipping try all you want to say otherwise even Robin Miller knows. Speed.com
So you pissed him off here too? You can't expect him to take the downfall of champ lightly can you.
Chris

United States

#17 Jan 3, 2008
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know where Tracy will be? I heard that Rahal Letterman as well as vision has talked to him. He's your big time staple, who else is there? We're gonna have 20 cars next year that's up loser. When CCWS is gone then what? What will your ratings be? All I know is that the IRL has a backbone and Champ is slipping try all you want to say otherwise even Robin Miller knows. Speed.com
Mystery Child, you obviously have no clue what my thoughts on CCWS really are. You got too worked up in your little game trying to pin the lurker tag on me and have not done your homework properly.
I have said ALL along that CCWS is in serious trouble. CCWS is a poorly managed operation and has failed to capitalize on many opportunities. CCWS is my favorite form of racing and I have a passion for it. The difference is that I don’t keep my head buried and pretend all is well in open wheel like you and Megan. Like I said, I have maintained for a long time that CCWS will go under if the trio of owners can not develop and stick to a business plan.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious and informing me of the thoughts of Robin Miller. Wow, great insight. Maybe you are a relatively new fan so I should give you a break.
Hmm, ever hear of Gordon Kirby, or Ed Hinton or David Phillips?

AOL

#18 Jan 3, 2008
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Mystery Child, you obviously have no clue what my thoughts on CCWS really are. You got too worked up in your little game trying to pin the lurker tag on me and have not done your homework properly.
I have said ALL along that CCWS is in serious trouble. CCWS is a poorly managed operation and has failed to capitalize on many opportunities. CCWS is my favorite form of racing and I have a passion for it. The difference is that I don’t keep my head buried and pretend all is well in open wheel like you and Megan. Like I said, I have maintained for a long time that CCWS will go under if the trio of owners can not develop and stick to a business plan.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious and informing me of the thoughts of Robin Miller. Wow, great insight. Maybe you are a relatively new fan so I should give you a break.
Chris kasey or mystery man is touchy because they called hismnames on Nascar thread and he got trolled he's also convinced everyone is a troll. Not your fault he's a little sensitive and Indycar will survive! I had to say it, lol.

AOL

#20 Jan 3, 2008
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for putting me out there like that.
Huh?

AOL

#22 Jan 7, 2008
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Mystery Child, you obviously have no clue what my thoughts on CCWS really are. You got too worked up in your little game trying to pin the lurker tag on me and have not done your homework properly.
Hey Chris did you hear that Tracy is staying in champ? I heard it on another blog but can't find it here. Surely the guy on the blog wouldn't just say it for the heck of it.
Chris

United States

#23 Jan 7, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chris did you hear that Tracy is staying in champ? I heard it on another blog but can't find it here. Surely the guy on the blog wouldn't just say it for the heck of it.
Hi,
Yeah, I heard the same thing. I guess PT and Forsythe had a meeting over the holidays and worked something out to keep him in Champ Car.
I saw an article on autoracing1.com that stated the same thing. I don’t know what Forsythe was thinking but someone must have smacked him and told him to understand what the consequences of his actions would be. So PT is staying.

AOL

#24 Jan 7, 2008
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,
Yeah, I heard the same thing. I guess PT and Forsythe had a meeting over the holidays and worked something out to keep him in Champ Car.
I saw an article on autoracing1.com that stated the same thing. I don’t know what Forsythe was thinking but someone must have smacked him and told him to understand what the consequences of his actions would be. So PT is staying.
Well considering the Indy teams were ready to take him in a minute they had to do something fast. They must have known that, I'm actually glad I think it would be bad for Champ which I think needs to stay alive until the ego trippers realize what they're doing afterall and possibly merge. I'm not trying to be rude just saying both leagues need to maintain and talk again!
Chris

United States

#25 Jan 8, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>Well considering the Indy teams were ready to take him in a minute they had to do something fast. They must have known that, I'm actually glad I think it would be bad for Champ which I think needs to stay alive until the ego trippers realize what they're doing afterall and possibly merge. I'm not trying to be rude just saying both leagues need to maintain and talk again!
I’m happy to hear PT is staying. PT used the interest from the IRL to his own benefit. I guess he has a business background too. Forsythe will be a force this year. There are still talks about the possibility of running a 3rd car. I hope so. It would be nice to see some growth

AOL

#26 Jan 8, 2008
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>I’m happy to hear PT is staying. PT used the interest from the IRL to his own benefit. I guess he has a business background too. Forsythe will be a force this year. There are still talks about the possibility of running a 3rd car. I hope so. It would be nice to see some growth
Yep I think the guy knew it too I don't know what this Forsythe was thinking really. But it didn't work. Are you watching the 24 hours of Daytona? Ganassi has an awesome team, I want to go so bad but we aren't.
Chris

United States

#27 Jan 9, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>Yep I think the guy knew it too I don't know what this Forsythe was thinking really. But it didn't work. Are you watching the 24 hours of Daytona? Ganassi has an awesome team, I want to go so bad but we aren't.
Yeah we’ll be watching the 24 hour race. Since we stopped going to it we now get together at my uncles house and have a 24 hour party. The 24 hour race has a great driver line-up this year. It should be a good time.
So it looks like your going to Kentucky this year! Maybe next year for Daytona.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#28 Jan 10, 2008
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we’ll be watching the 24 hour race. Since we stopped going to it we now get together at my uncles house and have a 24 hour party. The 24 hour race has a great driver line-up this year. It should be a good time.
So it looks like your going to Kentucky this year! Maybe next year for Daytona.
That sounds like a great time Chris! This race will be so EXCITING! ;-0)
Chris

United States

#29 Jan 10, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like a great time Chris! This race will be so EXCITING! ;-0)
It’s always a good time. We get there right around noon and leave the next day right around noon!! It’s a good thing we stay overnight and off the roads if you know what I mean.
I like how the race has drivers from all disciplines of motorsports. I wish SPEED would show all 24 hours. We’ll be signing on the computer after the coverage ends until it starts up in the morning again. SPEED could even show the race without the commentators for the overnight coverage. Oh well, wishful thinking!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#30 Jan 10, 2008
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>It’s always a good time. We get there right around noon and leave the next day right around noon!! It’s a good thing we stay overnight and off the roads if you know what I mean.
I like how the race has drivers from all disciplines of motorsports. I wish SPEED would show all 24 hours. We’ll be signing on the computer after the coverage ends until it starts up in the morning again. SPEED could even show the race without the commentators for the overnight coverage. Oh well, wishful thinking!
YEAH,I know what you mean,i would keep the race on even in my sleep for background noise,lol!There are some night owls that would have the tube on to see it after a nap! All kinds of shi$ happens during the non televised time! ;-)One thing they do get done on Speed is check in the programming and give updates at least! But i do wish they would put it on the whole time! Guess it's pretty costly for the sponsors! Bummer deal!
Chris

United States

#31 Jan 10, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH,I know what you mean,i would keep the race on even in my sleep for background noise,lol!There are some night owls that would have the tube on to see it after a nap! All kinds of shi$ happens during the non televised time! ;-)One thing they do get done on Speed is check in the programming and give updates at least! But i do wish they would put it on the whole time! Guess it's pretty costly for the sponsors! Bummer deal!
Yeah, I hate when they put on that paid programming consumer product crap when a race is going on!!
That’s when the cards come out and the music gets turned on. The morning portion of the race is a little rough ha ha.
Maybe a sponsor or two will eventually be found to fund the overnight portion. I don’t care if their logo appears the whole time on the screen or scrolls across the bottom as long as the race is on. Who wouldn’t like waking up and checking into the race right away!
Chip is going for 3 in a row but I like Fogarty and Gurney this year.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#32 Jan 10, 2008
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I hate when they put on that paid programming consumer product crap when a race is going on!!
That’s when the cards come out and the music gets turned on. The morning portion of the race is a little rough ha ha.
Maybe a sponsor or two will eventually be found to fund the overnight portion. I don’t care if their logo appears the whole time on the screen or scrolls across the bottom as long as the race is on. Who wouldn’t like waking up and checking into the race right away!
Chip is going for 3 in a row but I like Fogarty and Gurney this year.
Oh man,you said the team i love the most! Fogarty/Gurney,remember i went to kindergarten up to 5th grade with Jon Fogarty's older brother! He teaches at the Skip Barber racing school at Laguna Seca Raceway in Salinas,Ca (my home)I always am torn between Ganassi and the Fogarty/Gurney team every year! lol!
I hope they both battle it out down to the wire!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Team Rahal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
News IndyCar returns to Milwaukee, but crowds dont (Jun '11) Jun '11 Cindy Horath 1
News Auto racing: Rahal happy with second in Sao Pao... (May '11) May '11 FreeloaderFred 1
News Rahal finishes second in rain-postponed Sao Pau... (May '11) May '11 F1 Funatic 4
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal excited about new ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 I have some doubts 3
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Auto racing | IndyCar: Rahal eager to work with... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TimL 9
More from around the web