NASCAR rookie sheds obscurity after h...

NASCAR rookie sheds obscurity after horrific crash

There are 1 comment on the sports.espn.go.com story from Apr 5, 2008, titled NASCAR rookie sheds obscurity after horrific crash. In it, sports.espn.go.com reports that:

Michael McDowell came to Texas Motor Speedway as a NASCAR rookie known best for infuriating Jeff Burton during his Sprint Cup debut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sports.espn.go.com.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2008
That's what I'm talking about who hasn't wrecked? Now if he wrecked and he can go back out there and get up to speed I'd say let him. If the league isn't going to make them do nationwide for one year then so be it. They all should!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phil Giebler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eddie Cheever Named Analyst for ESPN and ABC's ... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Megan 3
News Ganassi/Sabates To Launch Partnership With Hart... (Mar '08) Jun '08 Big City Bob 3
News American Dream decides against replacement driver (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 4
News Simmons to race in Freedom 100 and Indy 500 (May '08) May '08 KJU 4
News Medical Update: IndyCar Driver Phil Geibler Hop... (May '08) May '08 VA Homegirl 6
News Julianne Hough to sing at Indy 500 (Apr '08) Apr '08 Laura 2
News Firestone to Award $50,000 to Final Indianapoli... (Apr '08) Apr '08 nayls57 2