Versatile Busch leads in two NASCAR s...

Versatile Busch leads in two NASCAR series

There are 4 comments on the www.tennessean.com story from Mar 17, 2008, titled Versatile Busch leads in two NASCAR series. In it, www.tennessean.com reports that:

Kyle Busch had an opportunity to come to Nashville for Saturday's Nationwide Series race as the points leader in all three of NASCAR's top series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.tennessean.com.

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 Mar 17, 2008
It's funny I'm starting to root for the kid!

Since: Jan 07

AOL

#2 Mar 17, 2008
I want an M&M's car!

He is exciting to watch. He's still just a kid in racing and he'll race everything. I am sure he'll make the chase this year again. He'll be far better a racer than his older brother
Kyle Fan

Grants Pass, OR

#3 Mar 18, 2008
He is showing Hendricks and all his doubters that he is the one to beat this year in all 3 NASCAR Series.
Young, YES! Fas, YES! Capable to Win it ALL, YES.
Not a Junya fan

Temperance, MI

#4 Mar 19, 2008
Did ya all here the mouth Jimmy Spencer last night with Claire B? He is taking credit for turning Kyle around with the little talk he had with him. Ok Jimmy, what ever you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phil Giebler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eddie Cheever Named Analyst for ESPN and ABC's ... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Megan 3
News Ganassi/Sabates To Launch Partnership With Hart... (Mar '08) Jun '08 Big City Bob 3
News American Dream decides against replacement driver (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 4
News Simmons to race in Freedom 100 and Indy 500 (May '08) May '08 KJU 4
News Medical Update: IndyCar Driver Phil Geibler Hop... (May '08) May '08 VA Homegirl 6
News Julianne Hough to sing at Indy 500 (Apr '08) Apr '08 Laura 2
News Firestone to Award $50,000 to Final Indianapoli... (Apr '08) Apr '08 nayls57 2
More from around the web