Tracy: I`ll be p*ssed if Bourdais gets deal

Jul 17, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Crash

US open-wheel veteran Paul Tracy has reacted to the news of Sebastien Bourdais losing his Formula One seat at Scuderia Toro Rosso by admitting that he has mixed emotions about the Frenchman possibly returning to America.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Ron Shields

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Paul
With out a doubt , you are the fastest most entertaining racer I've watched in my life. Look on the bright side, Good thing you didn't take up bikes at the Victoria Day sprints at Mosport. don't stop now
RON SHIELDS

Since: Feb 08

Dresden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Paul certainly is a talented and entertaining racer.
As for Bourdais I really don't know where he goes from here- I never understood why he moved to F1 at his age when the rookies these days are 10 years younger and especially not to a team like Toro Rosso who is not noted for its treatment of drivers........still he must have known what he was doing or had very bad avice.

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

Are you people serious? First of all Paul Tracys fat head never looked so over rated..than ever before.. hes past his prime. And for bourdais.. Tracy wishes he could even have options to go to F1. Tracy is no were near the calibur that bourdais is in. Its pretty obvious, bourdais didnt have as many sponsors as his replacement and RedBull kinda screwed him over..They didnt even give him the chance to race witht he upgrades that go on this weekend. He was in a turtle to begin with. Tracy is just scared to seeing nothing but bourdais beat him AGAIN AND AGAIN. Tracy needs to let his talking show on the track.(which he doesnt) haha

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Judged:

The bottom line is Paul Tracy was jealous of the fact that Bourdais was able to reach F1 even although for only a short period of time, something that Tracy wasn't able to accomplish. Tracy had a F1 test with Benetton in 1994, in which the team didn't find him to be very impressive.

Dresden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Yeah well so what-------Bourdais didn't exactly throb the track either did he? neither did the highly acclaimed Scott Speed.......funny though how they all got chances with Red Bull B team who now seem to have decided they would rather give their own youngsters a go. Nothing wrong with that.
apunchinthenose

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Bourdais is boring on the track, that's when he's on the track that is!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

siberianlady wrote:
Yeah well so what-------Bourdais didn't exactly throb the track either did he? neither did the highly acclaimed Scott Speed.......funny though how they all got chances with Red Bull B team who now seem to have decided they would rather give their own youngsters a go. Nothing wrong with that.
Hey C, you are right, there is nothing wrong with giving their own youngsters a chance, but let's be honest, expecting Speed and Bourdais to "throb" on the track in those tractors was a little ambitious. I think even Alonso, Kimi and Hamilton would look crap in those cars, maybe it was a drive for them, but not a "chance" to be honest.

Dresden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey C, you are right, there is nothing wrong with giving their own youngsters a chance, but let's be honest, expecting Speed and Bourdais to "throb" on the track in those tractors was a little ambitious. I think even Alonso, Kimi and Hamilton would look crap in those cars, maybe it was a drive for them, but not a "chance" to be honest.
Bob
totally agree. Toro Rosso not known for their "nice" treatment of drivers. But we will see..Buemi seems to be holding his own and Alguersuari at least managed to finish his first GP without incident-------lets see how he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paul Tracy Discussions

Search the Paul Tracy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
INDYCAR: Penske Working On Dragon Racing's 2012... (Dec '11) Dec '11 GatorBoots 1
Franchitti stalking Paul Tracy record (Jul '11) Jul '11 Roadking 1
Tracy To Sub For Conway At The Glen (Jun '10) Jun '10 Kevin 1
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. To Start Own Team, Join Ind... (Apr '10) May '10 Dale Jr 12
Paul Tracy as hungry, feisty as ever (May '10) May '10 Indy Fan 1
Paul Tracy working to catch up (Jul '09) Mar '10 jlo 2
IndyCar Needs To Leave Vs. (Sep '09) Dec '09 Voice of Reality 8
•••
•••
•••