Strong sprinters, Foyt and John Andretti surprise finishers

Jun 24, 2008 Full story: www.indycar.com 7

NEWTON, Iowa - The questioner just couldn't resist the word play: "A.J., in May at Indy your car was on fire twice.

Full Story

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 Jun 24, 2008
It's good to see John Andretti finish so well. Top 5 for Foyt IV should give him confidence to win some day.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jun 24, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
It's good to see John Andretti finish so well. Top 5 for Foyt IV should give him confidence to win some day.
I am sorry but I got really pissed when he took another person's ride. Don't hate me for that but we had enough Andretti's already..... lol
Megan

Sterling, IL

#3 Jun 24, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry but I got really pissed when he took another person's ride. Don't hate me for that but we had enough Andretti's already..... lol
I know it sucked but what should have happened is Marty get out of his car and put the young driver in it. He's basically a hostage right now he's not out of the contract (Howard) and he is sitting around.

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

#4 Jun 24, 2008
John Andretti drives in Nascar surely he wouldn't retire from Nascar to back to open wheel. That's a big paycut.

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#5 Jun 24, 2008
Shut up n drive wrote:
John Andretti drives in Nascar surely he wouldn't retire from Nascar to back to open wheel. That's a big paycut.
He came for Indy and stayed. In fact Marty Roth took his rookie driver out of the car but is paying both Roth and Andretti. I'm glad that John is back, nice guy :)

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Jun 25, 2008
Shut up n drive wrote:
John Andretti drives in Nascar surely he wouldn't retire from Nascar to back to open wheel. That's a big paycut.
He could not get in all the nascar races.
Could not get the junky car qualified. If they gave him a better car he might have done better.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Jun 25, 2008
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>I know it sucked but what should have happened is Marty get out of his car and put the young driver in it. He's basically a hostage right now he's not out of the contract (Howard) and he is sitting around.
Your so right ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Andretti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robby Gordon Attempting to Defend his 2008 Flop... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Dillinger 7
Robby Gordon attempting to defend his 2008 FLOP... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nasfan55 8
Kahne Holds off Stewart for 1st Road Course Win (Jun '09) Jun '09 mrbreeze 3
Drama at Indy for Andretti, Hunter-Reay (May '09) May '09 Ski 2
Pair of drivers save best for last (May '09) May '09 Lucky Dog 24 1
New World to Conquer: Car owner Petty, with Joh... (May '09) May '09 Fitzgerald 1
N-Word invasion speculation (Apr '09) May '09 Mr Breeze 18

John Andretti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE