Stargazing: Helio Castroneves splits ...

Stargazing: Helio Castroneves splits with real-life partner, Ti...

There are 511 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Oct 22, 2007, titled Stargazing: Helio Castroneves splits with real-life partner, Ti.... In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Gentlewomen, start your engines He's leading the field on 'Dancing With the Stars' -- catch another elimination tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Frank

Miami, FL

#518 Mar 5, 2008
Elena what is new in Aliettes life? new romances?
elena

Boca Raton, FL

#519 Mar 7, 2008
Frank wrote:
Elena what is new in Aliettes life? new romances?
nothing serious
dating

Chula Vista, CA

#520 Mar 7, 2008
elena wrote:
<quoted text>nothing serious
what about helio? any news about him?
lets see

Olympia, WA

#521 Oct 3, 2008
Frank wrote:
Dear Elena,
There is no doubt that you do know Aliette from H.S. however from what I read It seems that you are a hypocrite and jealous girl that is holding a grudge for many years. I am also from Miami and I know how you girls are. You act like if you are someone's friend only to stab them in the back. Unfortunately for Aliette she has great looks and great wealth and a wonderful fiancÚ. This must rub you off the wrong way.
I sense that you are the type that when you see Aliette you smile at her and act like you are her friend only to talk and spread rumors behind her back. Shame on you for getting on this board and spread rumors that will hurt her marriage to all these strangers.
Frank since you're the expert is helio a us citizen? How is it in Miami? I know someone else who lives there too.
Elana

Berlin, Germany

#522 Oct 3, 2008
dating wrote:
<quoted text>
what about helio? any news about him?
tax evasion
frank

Miami, FL

#523 Oct 3, 2008
he let me down
Veado

Rockford, IL

#524 Oct 5, 2008
All Brazilians are bisexual.
Frank

Miami, FL

#525 Mar 11, 2009
I bet his real life partner(his former fiancee) had something to do with his tax evasion case. I bet she did not get anything out of her split up and used this to get revenge. I read many bad things about this woman. I also read many great things about her. I just know woman and how vindictive they can be. Shes no differnt
Mary

Coral Gables, FL

#526 Mar 12, 2009
Frank wrote:
I bet his real life partner(his former fiancee) had something to do with his tax evasion case. I bet she did not get anything out of her split up and used this to get revenge. I read many bad things about this woman. I also read many great things about her. I just know woman and how vindictive they can be. Shes no differnt
Frank you are more vindictive than Elena, what about his sister who is his business manaager and has a lot more to gain than his ex fiance??? The way I see it Katiucha was in this dirty business all along maybe even behind Helio's back she is the one and only personal advisor.
elena

Miami Beach, FL

#527 Apr 16, 2009
she had nothing to do with it! the IRS is the IRS..
Mary

Miami, FL

#528 Nov 24, 2009
elena what ever happened to this woman that almost married Helio?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helio Castroneves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrity Wife Swap RECAP 5/27/14: Larry Birkhe... (May '14) May '14 lolita26 1
News IRS Waves Black Flag At Race Car Driver Juan Pa... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Virginia 1
News Power wins in Sonoma after late Dixon penalty (Aug '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 1
News IndyCar penalizes Team Penske after Helio win (Jun '13) Jun '13 TexasRaider 5
News Detroit Grand Prix 2012: Kid Rock, Helio Castro... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Kingfish 2
News Danica at 30: From NASCAR novelty to winner? (Mar '12) Mar '12 big 3 5
News Castroneves Takes Indy Pole On Wild Qualifying Day (May '10) Feb '12 F1 Funatic 5
More from around the web