Kahne not hurt after crashing at TMS

Sep 26, 2008 Full story: www.dallasnews.com 27

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Kasey Kahne was uninjured Thursday at Texas Motor Speedway after a car he was driving for a private corporate event hit the frontstretch wall coming out of Turn 4. The ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I invented that.”

Since: Feb 08

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 26, 2008
What's up with him and non-race crashes in Texas?

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#2 Sep 26, 2008
I was wondering why he had stopped in Texas and I guess now I know. I wonder if a tire blew out or something. You know with someone with him he would be more careful.
Question

Cambridge, Canada

#3 Sep 26, 2008
So what was this private corporate event?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/s...

Who was with him? Was he giving sponsor test rides?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Sep 26, 2008
Nannie wrote:
I was wondering why he had stopped in Texas and I guess now I know. I wonder if a tire blew out or something. You know with someone with him he would be more careful.
Hi Nannie . That's good news that Kasey did not
get hurt in the crash. Guess now he is on his way to Kansas. You have a good weekend.

TLO

Since: Mar 08

East Chicago, IN

#5 Sep 26, 2008
Glad he and the other person are ok. I'll be whoever was with him's butt puckered..LOL

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#6 Sep 26, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nannie . That's good news that Kasey did not
get hurt in the crash. Guess now he is on his way to Kansas. You have a good weekend.
Hi Snow yes he went on to Kansas yesterday. They interviewed him today and he looked fine. I hope our boys do good this weekend. Kasey is running the nationwide race also.
RebelChild48

Littleton, CO

#7 Sep 26, 2008
Hey ! So this is where your hanging out! Hi "Nannie" ! This is "Rebel"! How have you been my friend? Hi 'snow'! Im back! and i have missed you all so much! Sorry about your boy 'nannie'! i was so pulling for him! But we never give up on our 'boys',thats why they cll us, "Fans"!...
kaseykfan9

Atlanta, GA

#8 Sep 26, 2008
thats good to hear that no one was hurt...maybe something happened to the car because im pretty sure kasey would never put someone in danger becuase he was driving recklessly...thats just not like kasey....and yes he did look great on the interview today....hope kasey has an awesome weekend!!!!GO KASEY!!!!

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#9 Sep 26, 2008
RebelChild48 wrote:
Hey ! So this is where your hanging out! Hi "Nannie" ! This is "Rebel"! How have you been my friend? Hi 'snow'! Im back! and i have missed you all so much! Sorry about your boy 'nannie'! i was so pulling for him! But we never give up on our 'boys',thats why they cll us, "Fans"!...
Hi Rebel I am doing fine. How have you been? I hope whatever child is judging our post are having fun. It can't be a gownup for surely they are not that immature. I am not on here much because it got nasty so I just went somewhere else. Yours, snow and mine are the best drivers out there and some people don't like that but we know how to pick them.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Sep 26, 2008
RebelChild48 wrote:
Hey ! So this is where your hanging out! Hi "Nannie" ! This is "Rebel"! How have you been my friend? Hi 'snow'! Im back! and i have missed you all so much! Sorry about your boy 'nannie'! i was so pulling for him! But we never give up on our 'boys',thats why they cll us, "Fans"!...
Hi rebel Just watched Qualifing. Good Job For Jimmie. Glad your back.I am having a big race party here at my house Sunday
wish you were here. I have been lazy today just kicked back watching TV. Have a good weekend and keep in touch.

“I invented that.”

Since: Feb 08

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 26, 2008
TLO wrote:
Glad he and the other person are ok. I'll be whoever was with him's butt puckered..LOL
For sure! "Umm, no I'm not injured but I could use some new pants."

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 Sep 26, 2008
Nannie wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rebel I am doing fine. How have you been? I hope whatever child is judging our post are having fun. It can't be a gownup for surely they are not that immature. I am not on here much because it got nasty so I just went somewhere else. Yours, snow and mine are the best drivers out there and some people don't like that but we know how to pick them.
Hi Nannie. Yes it looks like they are reading our post from all that judging they are doing. Well they just need to pick them a good driver. The best 3 are already chosen..lol
They can have the other 40...hA

“Save the drama fer yer mama!!!”

Since: Mar 07

North Cackalacky

#13 Sep 26, 2008
I am glad to hear Kasey is OK.

TLO

Since: Mar 08

East Chicago, IN

#14 Sep 26, 2008
Kasey is starting 9th. I loved it when Bill was drivivg the 9 car and he started 9th. #9 starting 9th has led to some good races. Now I just hope they make a wise pit stall seletion.
RebelChild48

Littleton, CO

#15 Sep 26, 2008
Nannie wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rebel I am doing fine. How have you been? I hope whatever child is judging our post are having fun. It can't be a gownup for surely they are not that immature. I am not on here much because it got nasty so I just went somewhere else. Yours, snow and mine are the best drivers out there and some people don't like that but we know how to pick them.
'Left On'! we are good at picking the 'right guys'!(((snicker)))!Doing good my ol' friend!I will never put down any of the drivers, it takes all of them to call it a "RACE"!and we have to remember its our 'passion',our 'driver',all do it for us ! Die-hard fan here!You know that ,I live for my Racing! Getting better,had pneuomonia,just got over that,and some other health issues,but gotta get ready for Nov. WHOOOO-YEAH ! 9th Chase Race! I will be there as usual,and ready for some serious racing!It gets down and dirty! Oh, thats me!lol...Im there for the party! I will be by the Speed stage....watch for me...luv ya my friend....peace
RebelChild48

Littleton, CO

#16 Sep 26, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Hi rebel Just watched Qualifing. Good Job For Jimmie. Glad your back.I am having a big race party here at my house Sunday
wish you were here. I have been lazy today just kicked back watching TV. Have a good weekend and keep in touch.
I will be there in"Spirit",and in "Victory Lane"!Want me make anything and send via cyber space! lol...I still love to cook, do alot of grilling here...to hot to bake! We are baking outside...my ac is on 68' and thats where it stays until January...I will be thinking of you!....peace
Kasey fan

AOL

#17 Sep 26, 2008
Praise to God for letting him walk away.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#18 Sep 27, 2008
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text> I will be there in"Spirit",and in "Victory Lane"!Want me make anything and send via cyber space! lol...I still love to cook, do alot of grilling here...to hot to bake! We are baking outside...my ac is on 68' and thats where it stays until January...I will be thinking of you!....peace
No you
don't need to bring any food we have that covered.
Just watch the race and bring us home a win..

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#19 Sep 27, 2008
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>'Left On'! we are good at picking the 'right guys'!(((snicker)))!Doing good my ol' friend!I will never put down any of the drivers, it takes all of them to call it a "RACE"!and we have to remember its our 'passion',our 'driver',all do it for us ! Die-hard fan here!You know that ,I live for my Racing! Getting better,had pneuomonia,just got over that,and some other health issues,but gotta get ready for Nov. WHOOOO-YEAH ! 9th Chase Race! I will be there as usual,and ready for some serious racing!It gets down and dirty! Oh, thats me!lol...Im there for the party! I will be by the Speed stage....watch for me...luv ya my friend....peace
Rebel I will be watching for you at the speed stage. Be sure to get up front and wave at us. I never miss a race. If someone ask me to go somewhere and there is a nascar coming on I turn them down.
I am sorry you had pneumonia but glad you are well. I have diabetes now and high blood pressure but I actually feel good. I lost 17 lbs. I am down to 115 and feel terrific most of the time.
Be talking to you later
RebelChild48

Littleton, CO

#20 Sep 27, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text> No you
don't need to bring any food we have that covered.
Just watch the race and bring us home a win..
Will do my friend...its going to be a great race...and Jimmie has the "Groove" going on....10-4 .....peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham Rahal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
Nov. 10: On Dan Wheldon and Tony Stewart (Nov '10) Nov '10 debrobeaudean 4
March 19: On Sarah Fisher and Ana Beatriz (Jun '10) Jun '10 jesse maloney 1
All you need to know about the Indy 500: A to Z (May '10) May '10 RonTon 1
No job, so Rahal considers NASCAR (Mar '10) Mar '10 zach_ 5
IRL concept car takes radical wing (Feb '10) Feb '10 Sam 1
11/10 :: In full swing (Nov '09) Nov '09 Neon18 1
•••
•••

Graham Rahal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••