"Push to Pass" helps IndyCar provide ...

"Push to Pass" helps IndyCar provide more thrills, fewer yawns ...

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 2, 2009, titled "Push to Pass" helps IndyCar provide more thrills, fewer yawns .... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

There were nights this season when IndyCar veteran Ed Carpenter would hop in his trailer following another ho-hum race, flip on the replay and fight to stay awake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Was really pulling for Carpenter to win......need some new faces in victory land....I'll be at Joliet on the 29th....if you've never been to an IRL race, its quite different than NASCAR. Better in my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Carpenter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allmendinger enjoys taking 1st laps at Indy (May '13) May '13 RacingFan20 1
News Ed Carpenter Racing prepared for Barber Motorsp... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Chris 1
News Indy 500 set with entry list of 34 cars, but 5 ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 WWE CRASCAR 2012 14
News Looking Back: 2008 IndyCar Season Finale At Chi... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Lets go racing 1
News Patrick finishes back in the pack (Sep '08) Sep '08 Megan 3
News Paul Tracy to join IndyCar Series for 1 race (Jul '08) Aug '08 JHA 13
News IRL founder trying to get ride for veteran Tracy (Jul '08) Jul '08 May the IVth be w... 14
More from around the web