Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/nationwide/s...

Patrick has crashed more this season than the stock market in 1929. She's failed to finish six races in her first full Nationwide season and has just one top-10 finish in 22 races. In her three Cup races, she's finished 38th, 31st and 30th.

No wonder she dropped a F-bomb when that shoe "knocked" her out of contention in Montreal.

The mishaps haven't all been her fault, but she certainly deserves to shoulder all the blame for her role.

Unlike a lot of other women who have tried to break into auto racing, Patrick has had the best of everything -- the best sponsors, cars, teams and marketing. And yet, other than a few encouraging flashes, she has been largely underwhelming since transitioning from IndyCar to NASCAR.
redrum

Moriah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Jorge wrote:
http://espn.go.com/racing/nasc ar/nationwide/story/_/id/82924 78/doubting-danica-patrick-pla ce-nascar
Patrick has crashed more this season than the stock market in 1929. She's failed to finish six races in her first full Nationwide season and has just one top-10 finish in 22 races. In her three Cup races, she's finished 38th, 31st and 30th.
No wonder she dropped a F-bomb when that shoe "knocked" her out of contention in Montreal.
The mishaps haven't all been her fault, but she certainly deserves to shoulder all the blame for her role.
Unlike a lot of other women who have tried to break into auto racing, Patrick has had the best of everything -- the best sponsors, cars, teams and marketing. And yet, other than a few encouraging flashes, she has been largely underwhelming since transitioning from IndyCar to NASCAR.
You are such an A$$.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

realdumb - back in the morons' corner please.

Pay attention idiot. This is from the media - I merely quoted.
redrum

Moriah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Jorge wrote:
realdumb - back in the morons' corner please.
Pay attention idiot. This is from the media - I merely quoted.
I must say you are the moron and the biggest Idiot.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Poor realdumb - so ignorant the clown can only copy my posts and whine. We all understand you are a liar and an idiot. There is no need to remind us.
redrum

Moriah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Jorge wrote:
Poor realdumb - so ignorant the clown can only copy my posts and whine. We all understand you are a liar and an idiot. There is no need to remind us.
georgisgay, You are the biggest ass on here and the biggest LIAR, Get your fax together and get a life you loser.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Por whiner. Here's a clue - this is the dwarfica topix - not realdumb's whine.

The word is fact and it should be plural in your illiterate confused and irrelevant attempot at communication, idiot.
redrum

Moriah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

You are such an IDIOT.
jeorgisgay.
Jorge

Mundelein, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Poor realdumb - can't comment to the subject - dwarfica and her lack of skill.

Whine to us again about your dead mommy, realdumb.
tbear

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

redrum wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an A$$.
so are you
redrum

Moriah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

tbear wrote:
<quoted text> so are you
Back at ya!.
dwarfica

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Poor real dumb. The issue is Dwarfica and she is a a poor poor driver, a n=dwarf and a moron. Your whining childish insults are irrelevant to that fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••