Doubting Danica Patrick
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Aug 22, 2012
http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/nationwide/s...

Patrick has crashed more this season than the stock market in 1929. She's failed to finish six races in her first full Nationwide season and has just one top-10 finish in 22 races. In her three Cup races, she's finished 38th, 31st and 30th.

No wonder she dropped a F-bomb when that shoe "knocked" her out of contention in Montreal.

The mishaps haven't all been her fault, but she certainly deserves to shoulder all the blame for her role.

Unlike a lot of other women who have tried to break into auto racing, Patrick has had the best of everything -- the best sponsors, cars, teams and marketing. And yet, other than a few encouraging flashes, she has been largely underwhelming since transitioning from IndyCar to NASCAR.
redrum

Port Henry, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Jorge wrote:
http://espn.go.com/racing/nasc ar/nationwide/story/_/id/82924 78/doubting-danica-patrick-pla ce-nascar
Patrick has crashed more this season than the stock market in 1929. She's failed to finish six races in her first full Nationwide season and has just one top-10 finish in 22 races. In her three Cup races, she's finished 38th, 31st and 30th.
No wonder she dropped a F-bomb when that shoe "knocked" her out of contention in Montreal.
The mishaps haven't all been her fault, but she certainly deserves to shoulder all the blame for her role.
Unlike a lot of other women who have tried to break into auto racing, Patrick has had the best of everything -- the best sponsors, cars, teams and marketing. And yet, other than a few encouraging flashes, she has been largely underwhelming since transitioning from IndyCar to NASCAR.
You are such an A$$.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#3 Sep 2, 2012
realdumb - back in the morons' corner please.

Pay attention idiot. This is from the media - I merely quoted.
redrum

Port Henry, NY

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Jorge wrote:
realdumb - back in the morons' corner please.
Pay attention idiot. This is from the media - I merely quoted.
I must say you are the moron and the biggest Idiot.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Poor realdumb - so ignorant the clown can only copy my posts and whine. We all understand you are a liar and an idiot. There is no need to remind us.
redrum

Port Henry, NY

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Poor realdumb - so ignorant the clown can only copy my posts and whine. We all understand you are a liar and an idiot. There is no need to remind us.
georgisgay, You are the biggest ass on here and the biggest LIAR, Get your fax together and get a life you loser.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Por whiner. Here's a clue - this is the dwarfica topix - not realdumb's whine.

The word is fact and it should be plural in your illiterate confused and irrelevant attempot at communication, idiot.
redrum

Port Henry, NY

#8 Sep 16, 2012
You are such an IDIOT.
jeorgisgay.
Jorge

United States

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Poor realdumb - can't comment to the subject - dwarfica and her lack of skill.

Whine to us again about your dead mommy, realdumb.
tbear

Oconto Falls, WI

#10 Nov 27, 2012
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an A$$.
so are you
redrum

Port Henry, NY

#12 Nov 29, 2012
tbear wrote:
<quoted text> so are you
Back at ya!.
dwarfica

Lady Lake, FL

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Poor real dumb. The issue is Dwarfica and she is a a poor poor driver, a n=dwarf and a moron. Your whining childish insults are irrelevant to that fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danica Patrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ms. Patrick fades away Nov 23 Jorge 1
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... (Apr '16) Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News NASCAR: Danica Patrick not keen on posing nude ... (Jul '13) Nov '15 Fart news 134
Danica Patrick on a roll !!! (Jul '15) Jul '15 PBR Streetgang 3
News Danica Patrick Goes Tit for Tat With Dale Earnh... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 17
More from around the web