Danica Patrick has already won respec...

Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500

There are 158 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Danica Patrick, right, talks with Tony Stewart, left, after qualifying for Saturday's season-opening Nationwide Series race in Daytona Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 2, 2012
Nascar will miss you as a fan but the fan base she can generate far outways the loss of one or more you should just stop and watch the race it sure beats basketball.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#22 Mar 2, 2012
from hear me wrote:
Nascar will miss you as a fan but the fan base she can generate far outways the loss of one or more you should just stop and watch the race it sure beats basketball.
I used to love sports. Then it became to big for what we see. A blue collar, lunch pail industry went upscale. Now NASCAR still has more blue collar then others. But the money for everything has to come from somewhere. And that includes Danica Patrick. Danica has to win. And pro basketball until it changes its ways, sucks. When You have teams that are bad 20-25 years, changes are needed.

Location hidden

#23 Mar 2, 2012
at least we agree on basketball
OSUSam

Fullerton, CA

#24 Mar 2, 2012
Jorge wrote:
What BS. The idiot wrecked again. She's a no-talent menace on the trsck.
Whose the idiot? YOU! She was in three wreckes and didn't casue any of them. A former Dayton 500 winner, Jamie McMurray took her out in the 150 mile duels. Her own teammate took her out of the Nationwide race and Elliot Sadlers bonehead move at the start of lap two took her out of the 500. Do you need glasses?
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#25 Mar 2, 2012
I wonder how long it will be before Harvick takes a swing at her.

Location hidden

#26 Mar 2, 2012
osusam is that not what happens at daytona. Danica will need a while to get her feet wet.
Duh

Nashport, OH

#27 Mar 3, 2012
she has not earned my respect. Do not like her, 'you know' me' stammering interviews. all about her.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#28 Mar 3, 2012
Duh wrote:
she has not earned my respect. Do not like her,'you know' me' stammering interviews. all about her.
Gee, That sounds like Jr, Getting in every ones face all the time. Sounds like Jr nation is getting mad Jr isn't in the pic every time you turn around.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#29 Mar 3, 2012
toosense wrote:
OK.She won respect,but can she bake a pie?
I doubt that she can bake a pie. The funny thing is before she left Florida she was eating eggs and drinking a beer before getting on the plane. This combination made me want to gag.
who cares

Sophia, WV

#30 Mar 3, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that she can bake a pie. The funny thing is before she left Florida she was eating eggs and drinking a beer before getting on the plane. This combination made me want to gag.
Gooooooonior and daddy said something else made you gag in the motorhome.

Location hidden

#31 Mar 3, 2012
beer and eggs give me gas bad gas like dog farts
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#32 Mar 4, 2012
Love to see the morons like OSUseless and redumb - she wrecks in almost every race but it's not her fault. Poor Danicrap!!! Odd - no one else seems to be so unlucky. Maybe if she had talent and was competing rather than hiding in the pack she wouldn't be involved in every crash.

Keep the excuses coming - but let's make it interesting. Give us the excuse for her NEXT loss - i.e. before she loses as usual.

Location hidden

#33 Mar 4, 2012
none of the driver that transition from indy car serries are sucsesful right away even smoke took some races and wrecks under belt before he became a champion. its kind of like going from a no checking hockey league to full contact hockey you get your butt handed to ya a few times and then you get tough and mean and put your head on a swivel.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#34 Mar 4, 2012
So what - and many do not transition, especially those mediocre or worse like the dwarf woman.

But you have to enjoy her "honey bear" line of toughness followed by her hide until everyone else wrecks line.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#35 Mar 4, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Love to see the morons like OSUseless and redumb - she wrecks in almost every race but it's not her fault. Poor Danicrap!!! Odd - no one else seems to be so unlucky. Maybe if she had talent and was competing rather than hiding in the pack she wouldn't be involved in every crash.
Keep the excuses coming - but let's make it interesting. Give us the excuse for her NEXT loss - i.e. before she loses as usual.
Jorgegay, What about the others in the pack that wrecked? You fail to mention them.

Location hidden

#36 Mar 4, 2012
the cars she has been racing have much more down force and handle totaly differnt than nascaers but i did like the daytona race it was a lot more competive than last years two car race.
Joe Krupinski

New Hyde Park, NY

#37 Mar 4, 2012
You are a fake, Jorge, unable to accept Danica Patrick as a bonafide race driver. Sure, she gets in wrecks caused by jealous, envious and nasty men drivers. Otherwise, she would fare much better.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#38 Mar 4, 2012
Love crapinski - another ad hominem and the laughable "bonafide." The term is bona fide (two words moron) and is inconsistent with the dwarf's abyssmal record. You might try to offer evidence rather than your obvious bias.

redumb - and many drivers with some degree of success (i.e. >>> the dwarf woman) are never mentioned. I know you are dense, redjumb, but the topic is the dwarf - not others. Got it?

Now run away, girls, and prepare your exuses for the next time dwarfica patrick "races."

More excuses, girls.
Chances

Cleveland, OH

#39 Mar 4, 2012
Give her a chance...
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#40 Mar 4, 2012
She's had multiple chances and for reasons far from performance and capabiity she'll have many more.

Watch out walls, here comes Dwarfica!! Let's hope her wrecks cost no lives or careers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danica Patrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick on Twitter trolls: 'They're very... 3 hr ShePharttss 2
Ms. Patrick fades away Nov '16 Jorge 1
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... (Apr '16) Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News NASCAR: Danica Patrick not keen on posing nude ... (Jul '13) Nov '15 Fart news 134
Danica Patrick on a roll !!! (Jul '15) Jul '15 PBR Streetgang 3
More from around the web