Despite coming in with years of medocre experience from indy cars, Dwarfica stacks up very poorly. If she were to get a boob job - she'd at least be stacked.
• Danica Patrick, age 30: 39 races, zero wins, one top 5, four top 10s, one pole.
Now, let's consider some well-known drivers at comparable points in their careers:
• Tony Stewart, age 27: 38 races, zero wins, six top 5s, seven top 10s, two poles.
• Jeff Gordon, age 19: 31 races, zero wins, five top 5s, 10 top 10s, one pole.
• Kyle Busch, age 19: 41 races, five wins, 18 top 5s, 25 top 10s, five poles.
• Carl Edwards, age 25: 36 races, five wins, 15 top 5s, 21 top 10s, four poles.
Of note: Stewart would leap to Sprint Cup after the above and win three races his first year there. Gordon would go on to win three races his third year in Nationwide. Busch would finish second in the Nationwide series in 2004, included in the above results. And Edwards would win nine races across both Sprint and Nationwide in 2005, the last year accounted for above.