How does Danica Patrick’s progress stack up against NASCAR’s best?
Posted in the Danica Patrick Forum
#1 Jun 28, 2012
Despite coming in with years of medocre experience from indy cars, Dwarfica stacks up very poorly. If she were to get a boob job - she'd at least be stacked.
• Danica Patrick, age 30: 39 races, zero wins, one top 5, four top 10s, one pole.
Now, let's consider some well-known drivers at comparable points in their careers:
• Tony Stewart, age 27: 38 races, zero wins, six top 5s, seven top 10s, two poles.
• Jeff Gordon, age 19: 31 races, zero wins, five top 5s, 10 top 10s, one pole.
• Kyle Busch, age 19: 41 races, five wins, 18 top 5s, 25 top 10s, five poles.
• Carl Edwards, age 25: 36 races, five wins, 15 top 5s, 21 top 10s, four poles.
Of note: Stewart would leap to Sprint Cup after the above and win three races his first year there. Gordon would go on to win three races his third year in Nationwide. Busch would finish second in the Nationwide series in 2004, included in the above results. And Edwards would win nine races across both Sprint and Nationwide in 2005, the last year accounted for above.
#2 Jun 28, 2012
Oh yes - and she's 30 - alot older than the others and again with ALL that mediocre (at best) experience. Soon will need that boob job as even her tiny ones will begin to sag.
Add your comments below
|Danica Patrick on a roll !!!||Jul 27||PBR Streetgang||3|
|Danica Patrick Goes Tit for Tat With Dale Earnh...||Jul 22||Fart news||17|
|BIG finish ar Coke 400!!!||Jul 7||daniCRASH||1|
|Patrick's solid day ends up in the wall||Jun '15||tom wingo||2|
|Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col...||Apr '15||joe glazer||22|
|Danica Patrick was the center of attention duri...||Feb '15||Bubba||2|
|Danica Patrick: Latest News, 2014 Sprint Cup Ra... (Aug '14)||Aug '14||Cale 11||2|
Find what you want!
Search Danica Patrick Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC