Seven Drivers To Test At Barber Motor...

Seven Drivers To Test At Barber Motorsports Park

There are 6 comments on the Paddock Talk story from Oct 12, 2007, titled Seven Drivers To Test At Barber Motorsports Park. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

“I've heard a lot about the track and can't wait to drive it first hand.”

Dan Wheldon has been anxiously awaiting the IndyCar Series Open Test at Barber Motorsports Park. via Paddock Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#1 Oct 12, 2007
http://www.barbermotorsports.com/trackmaps.ph...

I didn't know it was a road course, lol. I thought they were pretty slow at 116.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#2 Oct 13, 2007
Lets go racing wrote:
http://www.barbermotorsports.c om/trackmaps.php
I didn't know it was a road course, lol. I thought they were pretty slow at 116.
Hey Gal! The Star Mazda Series on Speed right now has been a really good race full of passing and a bit aggresive moves but fun to watch for sure! I will see these young guns next weekend at Laguna Seca and the Touring and Gt final race of the year there as well.I can't wait and i will get video and pictures for ya!
Hope you are having a great day! Charlotte tonight! ;-)Love night racing!

Newark, OH

#3 Oct 13, 2007
I drank 6 beers last night and have been in bed all day. I'm gonna watch Nascar and go back to bed, lol. I can't hang :)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#4 Oct 13, 2007
Lets go racing wrote:
I drank 6 beers last night and have been in bed all day. I'm gonna watch Nascar and go back to bed, lol. I can't hang :)
Giving you a throw and a hot cup of tea my dear friend! Hang in there and have a great evening in the chair and watching the Cup race at Charlotte! going green soon!

AOL

#5 Oct 14, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Giving you a throw and a hot cup of tea my dear friend! Hang in there and have a great evening in the chair and watching the Cup race at Charlotte! going green soon!
Thanks much better today. I have to do my mid, midterm whatever that means. Basically I'm going to be typing alot so I'm glad I feel better, he he. I guess I'm getting old, not used to it anymore.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#6 Oct 14, 2007
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks much better today. I have to do my mid, midterm whatever that means. Basically I'm going to be typing alot so I'm glad I feel better, he he. I guess I'm getting old, not used to it anymore.
Nahhhh,lol! I am watching the Redskins vs Packers game and it's great! Very close game! ;-) Thank god for sports!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Wheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick: 7 Reasons Her Move to NASCAR Ha... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Barr 3
Dan Wheldon nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Efrain 1
News Dario Franchitti has his third Indianapolis 500... (May '12) May '12 Sons of Liberty 2
News Danica at 30: From NASCAR novelty to winner? (Mar '12) Mar '12 big 3 5
News IndyCar removes Barnhart from race control (Nov '11) Feb '12 acrim 3
News Jimmie Johnson calls on IndyCar to quit ovals (Oct '11) Feb '12 Hunglo 5
News Power set for 2012 after tragedy (Jan '12) Feb '12 Jeff 3
More from around the web