Dixon's long wait worth it with win

Jul 16, 2007 Read more: The Indianapolis Star 165
The IndyCar Series raced like it wanted to get home Sunday afternoon after a long weekend at Nashville Superspeedway. Read more
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Auckland, NZ & Carmel, IN

#161 Jul 22, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>How is this one? lol :)*wink*
WAS much better! haha

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#162 Jul 22, 2007
nzkiwi wrote:
<quoted text>
WAS much better! haha
awesome race!!! dixon wins on his birthday....Sorenson wins in Busch race,Ganassi must be breaking out the cuban cigar by now! lol
thomas

Auckland, New Zealand

#163 Jul 22, 2007
Great drive scott. Your team is on fire. Good to see your talent coming to the fore. Topped off a great weekend of sport back here in NZ.

Since: Jul 07

Auckland, NZ & Carmel, IN

#164 Jul 23, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>awesome race!!! dixon wins on his birthday....Sorenson wins in Busch race,Ganassi must be breaking out the cuban cigar by now! lol
It was GREAT to see.

“YNWA”

Since: Jun 07

Greenwood, IN.

#165 Jul 23, 2007
Great to see another win. It will be tough at Michigan with the horsepower advantage that AGR have right now but He has to give it a shot. If only Dario and Tony were not benefitting from fuzzy ECU numbers to help Danica I thing Scott and Dan would be 1-2 in the championship by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Wheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick: 7 Reasons Her Move to NASCAR Ha... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Barr 3
Dan Wheldon nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Efrain 1
News Dario Franchitti has his third Indianapolis 500... (May '12) May '12 Sons of Liberty 2
News Danica at 30: From NASCAR novelty to winner? (Mar '12) Mar '12 big 3 5
News IndyCar removes Barnhart from race control (Nov '11) Feb '12 acrim 3
News Jimmie Johnson calls on IndyCar to quit ovals (Oct '11) Feb '12 Hunglo 5
News Power set for 2012 after tragedy (Jan '12) Feb '12 Jeff 3
More from around the web