Rain plays havoc with Indianpolis 500 preparations

Eleven more cars were scheduled to join the field Sunday for the May 25 Indianapolis 500. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Isaiah 60:10”

Since: Nov 07

Drake CO

#1 May 12, 2008
*** Danica Patrick Warning System ***

Pedestrians Hit/Killed Last 24 Hours: 0
Total Pedestrians Hit Last 7 Days: 1
Total Pedestrians Hit Last 30 Days: 0
Gift Wins Last 30 Days: 1

As predicated, the media hype machine is doing its best to white wash the life threatening accident.

If you support a SAFETY FIRST approach to auto racing, then ALL drivers who hit pit crew members should be suspended for a minimum of 30 days pending review. Unless of course you are the reigning IR Media Queen.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#2 May 12, 2008
Do you have anything of worth to share with the rest of us, or are you going to continue to show everyone how much of an idiot you are?

Drake CO

#3 May 14, 2008
Ski wrote:
Do you have anything of worth to share with the rest of us, or are you going to continue to show everyone how much of an idiot you are?
FACT-BASED safety records and warnings are important.

Public Service announcements save lives.

It's OK for you to change the subject, avoid the direct questions, and attack me. Your action merely proves that you don't know W T F you are talking about.

Let's just pray and hope no more pit crew members are hospitalized between now and the end of the race.

Care to predict - smarty pants - where your beloved DP will FINISH the race?(No, I didn't think so. And you call yourself a fan?)

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#4 May 14, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK for you to change the subject, avoid the direct questions, and attack me. Your action merely proves that you don't know W T F you are talking about.
Let's just pray and hope no more pit crew members are hospitalized between now and the end of the race.
Care to predict - smarty pants - where your beloved DP will FINISH the race?(No, I didn't think so. And you call yourself a fan?)
I see your choice is to continue showing us how much of an idiot you are.

As I expected.
Yesman

United States

#5 May 14, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
*** Danica Patrick Warning System ***
Pedestrians Hit/Killed Last 24 Hours: 0
Total Pedestrians Hit Last 7 Days: 1
Total Pedestrians Hit Last 30 Days: 0
Gift Wins Last 30 Days: 1
Hmmm... how can the total hit in the last 7 days be 1 while the total in the last 30 is 0?

Your statistics are as suspect as your objectivity.

Drake CO

#6 May 14, 2008
Yesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... how can the total hit in the last 7 days be 1 while the total in the last 30 is 0?
Your statistics are as suspect as your objectivity.
I used official IR statistics.

I notice none of you are addressing the issue. DP maims and nearly kills a pit crew member.
Dunce Award

Sterling, IL

#7 May 14, 2008
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your choice is to continue showing us how much of an idiot you are.
As I expected.
Bingo!!!

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#8 May 14, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice none of you are addressing the issue. DP maims and nearly kills a pit crew member.
The issue or the issue as you see it?

Do you do anymore than read the headlines? If you could possibly set aside your bias, read an entire article and gather the FACTS, you would become a more informed individual. You may even say something that makes sense. It is alot to ask though, isn't it?
Maybe if you can find stories with pictures...
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anonymous Proxy

#9 May 14, 2008
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you do anymore than read the headlines? If you could possibly set aside your bias, read an entire article and gather the FACTS, you would become a more informed individual. You may even say something that makes sense. It is alot to ask though, isn't it?
picture books.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anonymous Proxy

#10 May 14, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
What's IR?

“You want WHAT????”

Since: Jan 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11 May 14, 2008
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Ski, it's just a mindless troll. Banish him back to his underpass off of 465 and leave him be. Besides, his mom will be home soon and he'll have to stop playing on her computer.

Tried logic with him 2 days ago and he never bothered to rise to the FACTS! Hopefully, he's either too young or not registered to vote!

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#12 May 14, 2008
Skip-SC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ski, it's just a mindless troll. Banish him back to his underpass off of 465 and leave him be. Besides, his mom will be home soon and he'll have to stop playing on her computer.
Tried logic with him 2 days ago and he never bothered to rise to the FACTS! Hopefully, he's either too young or not registered to vote!
But sometimes the fools can be so much fun.

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#13 May 14, 2008
They don't care about facts they don't even like racing. This one is a miss know it all troll. It really should remove the bible verse from it's avatar slogan I'm sure it has no morals.
Tim from Canada

Barrie, Canada

#14 May 14, 2008
The crash em all upolis got delayed>DRIVE FASTER CRASH MORE end the race sooner.
Yep

Sterling, IL

#15 May 14, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound very very desperate give it up already.

Drake CO

#16 May 15, 2008
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>you sound very very desperate give it up already.
If only that guy on the Pit Crew could dodge cars as well as you ladies dodge issues, then he would be just fine.

Notice how the DP Hyper Media show is MIA this week? No spotlight for your little cover girl. You ladies must be broken hearted.

For the second time, care to predict where your immortal beloved will finish? If not, then QYBA.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#17 May 15, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
If only that guy on the Pit Crew could dodge cars as well as you ladies dodge issues, then he would be just fine.
Notice how the DP Hyper Media show is MIA this week? No spotlight for your little cover girl. You ladies must be broken hearted.
For the second time, care to predict where your immortal beloved will finish? If not, then QYBA.
I have NEVER seen anyone as obsessed with a race car driver as you seem to be with Danica. I have answered your question on another thread, but again you ask...and continue to ask.

Is your apparent case of ADD that severe? Are you jealous that she is doing something you could never do?
I bet you are infatuated with her but are just too embarresed to admit it to the rest of your NASCAR buds. Come on...you can tell us. We are all friends here. You can admit that you idolize Danica...we won't make fun of you.

Well....no more than we already do.
Yep

Sterling, IL

#18 May 15, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm go to a store she's on the cover of SI no media coverage! You're lost and dumb. DB
Yep

Sterling, IL

#19 May 15, 2008
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEVER seen anyone as obsessed with a race car driver as you seem to be with Danica. I have answered your question on another thread, but again you ask...and continue to ask.
Is your apparent case of ADD that severe? Are you jealous that she is doing something you could never do?
I bet you are infatuated with her but are just too embarresed to admit it to the rest of your NASCAR buds. Come on...you can tell us. We are all friends here. You can admit that you idolize Danica...we won't make fun of you.
Well....no more than we already do.
What the heck is Dp hyper media? I use the wire! What a wierdo this troll is.
Tim from Canada

Scarborough, Canada

#20 May 15, 2008
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Uhm go to a store she's on the cover of SI no media coverage! You're lost and dumb. DB
Next up Danica vs the SI Jinx.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Wheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick: 7 Reasons Her Move to NASCAR Ha... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Barr 3
Dan Wheldon nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Efrain 1
Dario Franchitti has his third Indianapolis 500... (May '12) May '12 Sons of Liberty 2
Danica at 30: From NASCAR novelty to winner? (Mar '12) Mar '12 big 3 5
IndyCar removes Barnhart from race control (Nov '11) Feb '12 acrim 3
Jimmie Johnson calls on IndyCar to quit ovals (Oct '11) Feb '12 Hunglo 5
Power set for 2012 after tragedy (Jan '12) Feb '12 Jeff 3

Dan Wheldon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE