Andretti pleased with 2nd

Andretti pleased with 2nd

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 25, 2007, titled Andretti pleased with 2nd. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Marco Andretti finally looked like the Indy-car driver he expected to be in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Neon 18

Ocala, FL

#1 Jun 25, 2007
The Andretti Green Team works very hard, as does Marco. We would lke him to step up to the plate and speakout against teen-age street racing. Marco's best friend killed my 18 year old daughter and himself on the highway 04-02-2005 in Central Florida. If rpro race car drivers are going to be so young the team has a social responsibility to speak up for safety. Young boys kill themselves and their friends in Honda Civics, emulating their young idols at "Indy."
Neon 18

Ocala, FL

#2 Jun 25, 2007
The Andretti Green Team works very hard, as does Marco. We would lke him to step up to the plate and speakout against teen-age street racing. Marco's best friend killed my 18 year old daughter and himself on the highway 04-02-2005 in Central Florida. If pro race car drivers are going to be so young the team has a social responsibility to speak up for safety. Young boys kill themselves and their friends in Honda Civics, emulating their young idols at "Indy."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Wheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick: 7 Reasons Her Move to NASCAR Ha... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Barr 3
Dan Wheldon nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Efrain 1
News Dario Franchitti has his third Indianapolis 500... (May '12) May '12 Sons of Liberty 2
News Danica at 30: From NASCAR novelty to winner? (Mar '12) Mar '12 big 3 5
News IndyCar removes Barnhart from race control (Nov '11) Feb '12 acrim 3
News Jimmie Johnson calls on IndyCar to quit ovals (Oct '11) Feb '12 Hunglo 5
News Power set for 2012 after tragedy (Jan '12) Feb '12 Jeff 3
More from around the web