No penalty for Patrick's push

Danica Patrick won't be penalized for her grab-and-push of Dan Wheldon after Sunday's Indy-car race in Milwaukee. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Summer of Speed Successful”

Since: May 07

LA - Lower Arkansas

#159 Jun 11, 2007
Give her the extra 3-4 years experience that Wheldon has and she will be a much better driver than him. Right now, her main obstacle is her fear of the outside groove.

Too bad she didn't mix a little low class dirt track karting in with all that high class Formula A stuff. On dirt the first year or so you learn is that low is safe feeling and slow and high is quick and scary (at first).

Once she loses that fear of the high groove, she'll be able to run with the Wheldons and Hornishes.

And, again for the record, she is a fine person from a fine family. Winners all....
edc123

Meridian, ID

#160 Jun 12, 2007
If she had been touched in any threatening or physical way by a male racer he would have been in trouble. In this day and age and society the message is clear, women can say and do to men what men are not allowed to say and do to women that is what is wrong with the U.S. equallity is a SLOGAN, think about what I have said and be honest to yourself.
edc123

Meridian, ID

#161 Jun 12, 2007
Indy Gal wrote:
Sorry guys, I say You Go Girl!
O.k. Indy girl if they had gotten in a fight and he would have knocked her teeth out then would it be o.k. to say "you go guy" think it over because I am not tough at all but women really should think twice about a physical confrontation with a man.
edc123

Meridian, ID

#162 Jun 12, 2007
ArkyIndy wrote:
Give her the extra 3-4 years experience that Wheldon has and she will be a much better driver than him. Right now, her main obstacle is her fear of the outside groove.
Too bad she didn't mix a little low class dirt track karting in with all that high class Formula A stuff. On dirt the first year or so you learn is that low is safe feeling and slow and high is quick and scary (at first).
Once she loses that fear of the high groove, she'll be able to run with the Wheldons and Hornishes.
And, again for the record, she is a fine person from a fine family. Winners all....
If he had pushed her back would he be a fine person, come on and if she is going to win, win dont defend the undefendable.
edc123

Meridian, ID

#163 Jun 12, 2007
Indycarmike57 wrote:
Last month I was standing along the Tower Terrace fencing across from Danica's pits (which was a mob scene)and watched her finally walk up, not golf cart up, from Gasoline Alley and immediately begin signing kids autographs who were there waiting for probably at least a half hour. I shot a Flix of the scene on my cell phone and still have it.
Danica was an absolute sweetheart with those kids. When she finally had to stop and put her helmet on to go drive 230 mph she told the one's still waiting that she was so sorry but she had to go to work.
...kinda brought a tear to my eye. I think she does pretty darn well considering all of the directions she gets pulled.
<quoted text>
So signing paper for kids makes it o.k. to push someone, very interesting. Did she push him to get another endorsement to get mor money since she cant win money.
edc123

Meridian, ID

#164 Jun 12, 2007
Manica wants to have it both ways. She wants to be Glamour Shots model (but built like a teenage boy) and be photgraphed being a tough guy. All PR crap.
Good thing the little witch didn't go to NASCAR. I doubt the good ol boys would be nearly as courteous as Wheldon was. Her side panels would have 20 doughnuts and a few wall scrapes before the second lap.
Danica, "STFU and drive
I agree she should get all the endorsements she can while she can because like Ann Kornikova having endorsements does not mean you are a good player.

“Waiting to inhale”

Since: Feb 07

Chicago

#165 Jun 12, 2007
No...but you might want to try and get a life...
edc123 wrote:
<quoted text>
So signing paper for kids makes it o.k. to push someone, very interesting. Did she push him to get another endorsement to get mor money since she cant win money.
Classic

Manama, Bahrain

#167 May 27, 2008
Did she get in trouble this last weekend?

Since: Feb 08

Cany

#168 May 28, 2008
I kind of hope "Bush 2008" would actually do what he just posted when he/she see her interview on television next time. That would be rather fun wouldn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Wheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick: 7 Reasons Her Move to NASCAR Ha... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Barr 3
Dan Wheldon nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Efrain 1
Dario Franchitti has his third Indianapolis 500... (May '12) May '12 Sons of Liberty 2
Danica at 30: From NASCAR novelty to winner? (Mar '12) Mar '12 big 3 5
IndyCar removes Barnhart from race control (Nov '11) Feb '12 acrim 3
Jimmie Johnson calls on IndyCar to quit ovals (Oct '11) Feb '12 Hunglo 5
Power set for 2012 after tragedy (Jan '12) Feb '12 Jeff 3
More from around the web