Strong sprinters, Foyt and John Andretti surprise finishers

Jun 24, 2008 | Posted by: Lets go racing | Full story: www.indycar.com

NEWTON, Iowa - The questioner just couldn't resist the word play: "A.J., in May at Indy your car was on fire twice.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

Since: Aug 07

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Judged:

It's good to see John Andretti finish so well. Top 5 for Foyt IV should give him confidence to win some day.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Lets go racing wrote:
It's good to see John Andretti finish so well. Top 5 for Foyt IV should give him confidence to win some day.
I am sorry but I got really pissed when he took another person's ride. Don't hate me for that but we had enough Andretti's already..... lol
Megan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

snow wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry but I got really pissed when he took another person's ride. Don't hate me for that but we had enough Andretti's already..... lol
I know it sucked but what should have happened is Marty get out of his car and put the young driver in it. He's basically a hostage right now he's not out of the contract (Howard) and he is sitting around.

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

John Andretti drives in Nascar surely he wouldn't retire from Nascar to back to open wheel. That's a big paycut.

Since: Aug 07

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Shut up n drive wrote:
John Andretti drives in Nascar surely he wouldn't retire from Nascar to back to open wheel. That's a big paycut.
He came for Indy and stayed. In fact Marty Roth took his rookie driver out of the car but is paying both Roth and Andretti. I'm glad that John is back, nice guy :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Shut up n drive wrote:
He could not get in all the nascar races.
Could not get the junky car qualified. If they gave him a better car he might have done better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Megan wrote:
<quoted text>I know it sucked but what should have happened is Marty get out of his car and put the young driver in it. He's basically a hostage right now he's not out of the contract (Howard) and he is sitting around.
Your so right ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dan Wheldon Discussions

Search the Dan Wheldon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick: 7 Reasons Her Move to NASCAR Ha... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Barr 3
Dan Wheldon nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Efrain 1
Dario Franchitti has his third Indianapolis 500... (May '12) May '12 Sons of Liberty 2
Danica at 30: From NASCAR novelty to winner? (Mar '12) Mar '12 big 3 5
IndyCar removes Barnhart from race control (Nov '11) Feb '12 acrim 3
Jimmie Johnson calls on IndyCar to quit ovals (Oct '11) Feb '12 Hunglo 5
Power set for 2012 after tragedy (Jan '12) Feb '12 Jeff 3
•••
•••
•••