She's staring at stardom

She's staring at stardom

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 22, 2008, titled She's staring at stardom. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Danica Patrick doesn't want to become the '' Anna Kournikova of racing.'' Kournikova is the former Russian tennis player with covergirl-looks, tabloid-splashed romances and no career singles wins on the pro ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Money ball

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Feb 22, 2008
Poor, poor Danica. She is just another very talented driver who hasn't yet won the big one. I've heard the same story many times before from many different drivers whose names I've long forgotten. The only difference with her is that she looks good doing it and therefore can cash in on the endorsements and generate elevated interest in herself. These must be the cold dreary days of February for the Danica and Anna Benson stories to make the front page of the sports section.
Joe Allentown

Allentown, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2008
Too bad Danica is married. I'd let her into my Victory Lane.
JIM

Newark, DE

#3 Feb 22, 2008
pretty good effort Mr. Groller
pumpaction pete

Macungie, PA

#4 Feb 22, 2008
Why do women like Anna K Danica, and Michelle Wie get so many endorsements and PR before they ever win anything? Just cause they are hot looking. Has there ever been a not hot looking female athlete that gets all that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Wheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick: 7 Reasons Her Move to NASCAR Ha... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Barr 3
Dan Wheldon nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Efrain 1
News Dario Franchitti has his third Indianapolis 500... (May '12) May '12 Sons of Liberty 2
News Danica at 30: From NASCAR novelty to winner? (Mar '12) Mar '12 big 3 5
News IndyCar removes Barnhart from race control (Nov '11) Feb '12 acrim 3
News Jimmie Johnson calls on IndyCar to quit ovals (Oct '11) Feb '12 Hunglo 5
News Power set for 2012 after tragedy (Jan '12) Feb '12 Jeff 3
More from around the web