mailing address
Mike Ertel

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jun 8, 2006
I would like to mail Arie some Photo's to be autagraphed and I'm unable to find the mailing address.
Could you PLEASE send that to my e-mail.

Thank you Mike

[email protected]
Don

Gadsden, AL

#2 Aug 22, 2007
Hi, and how are you? I am from Alabama, and I have written a book about a child who spends thirteen years in foster care. He is a ward of the state along with his siblings from the age of six to nineteen years old. He endures many hardships and struggles while longing to be with a biological family that gave him away. Despite his struggles and trials, he goes on to win numerous essay scholarships to attend college and overcomes all the adversity set before him. It is a book of faith, hope, and persevering determination. The book is titled "I've Found the End of the Rainbow" and is available at www.I-proclaimbookstore.com under non-fiction. It is 302pgs. long. I-proclaim is an imprint of Dorrance publishing. I am trying to get my story off the ground and the book just came out a few weeks ago. If its not asking too much, can I please have some support? Thank you sincerely for allowing me to share this.
Tom Lazenby

Delray Beach, FL

#3 Sep 4, 2007
I am mailing you a CNN Hero Nomination with news article.

On this site, your post mailing address could be much easier to find. Please correct that.

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arie Luyendyk Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
@celebsplash: CSN: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Wants To B... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Aida Romero 1
News Luyendyk Jr. Celebrates First Indy Lights Win (Sep '08) Sep '08 Lets go racing 1
News Luyendyk gets knee surgery (Jul '08) Jul '08 Lets go racing 1
News Former IRL driver Arie Luyendyk (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 1
News 96-year-old great-great-grandmother does laps a... (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 1
News Indy 500 entry list released (Jun '06) Jun '06 megan 1
More from around the web