Adam Carolla, Michael Andretti axed in Celebrity Apprentice

Mar 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Monsters and Critics

Donald Trump pits celebrities against each other in teams to see who will arise as corporate victor.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2012
JustMe

American Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

What a joke Celebrity Apprentice was when Michael Andretti and Adam Corolla got fired! Trump and Buick really missed the boat on this one! if I hire somebody to do a commercial for my product and they mispronounced the name, not once but twice, they'd be fired right on the spot no matter how good the rest of the presentation might have been! just because Michael Andretti is a racecar driver doesn't mean he knows how to sell cars, he's a great and talented man and to put the blame of losing on him is unjust! I respect Adam for taking the blame as project manager, he did a great job with his presentation. He was very knowledgeable about the specifications of the car and presented the information very well. I didn't feel like either team made a commercial that made me want to go out and buy a Verano, in fact the whole outcome has soured me from buying a Buick no matter the model. I have lost a lot of respect for the Buick name. It appeared to me that they (Buick execs) were solely focused on Michael Andretti and were totally blinded as to what the other team was doing. It was a real shame the way the Trumps attacked Michael Andretti for not stepping up and taking the project manager job. Mr. Trump I'd be willing to bet that if somebody you hired to sell something with your name on it mispronounced your name, you wouldn't hesitate to fire them.
JustMe

American Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

My apologies to Adam Carolla for misspelling his name. I guess Mr. Trump should fire me!
Barry

Valley Cottage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

If Trump brought in HONDA, another story for the Andretti Name backing a car commercial.

Michael's Team wears the Honda Logo 7 days a week and on Twice on Sundays.

Michael wearing a Buick Logo would be like Ivanka doing a commercial for Joan Rivers Jewelery !!

Or the Trump boys promoting a different construction/real estate company.

I think the Don was pissed becuase he led
the Buick execs on. He enticed Buick to do the show with the Andretti name. Trumps mistake !!

Barry
Barry

Valley Cottage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

or is it Chevy now ???????? It was Honda ... I am going to have to look now !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andretti Green Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunter-Reay charges to first IndyCar title (Sep '12) Sep '12 Will fan 2
Danica Patrick - "Spoiled Brat or Getting a Bad... (May '08) Aug '12 Jorge 21
Andretti finding better teamwork without Danica (May '12) Jun '12 Jorge 13
Aug. 30: On Wheldon, Bernard, KV and Kanaan (Oct '11) Oct '11 eddie 1
Andretti appears ready to realize potential (Aug '11) Aug '11 Pagoda prince 1
Danica's dilemma? Earnhardt Jr. says talks betw... (Oct '09) Aug '11 Gator 4
Auto racing: Indianapolis-based group buys Mid-... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Ed Bochenek 1

Search the Andretti Green Racing Forum:
•••
•••