Chrissy Wallace making history for female racers

Aug 26, 2011 Full story: www.ky3.com

Danica Patrick announced on Thursday that she was leaving the IndyCar racing circuit in 2012 to devote her driving skills to NASCAR , where she'll race in the Nationwide series full-time and up to 10 events in the highest-level Sprint Cup series.

Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Rolla Missouri

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Go Chrissy !
richard bobby

Wilson, NC

#2 Sep 2, 2011
I have seen her run great at Hickory Motor Speedway in several divisions several years ago.In the words of George Harrison you have to pay your dues before you sing the blues and you know it don;t come easy.Go Chrissy hang tough.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#3 Sep 3, 2011
Wow more and more women are getting into racing. Chissy Wallace I hope you become the first woman in history to win the cup series title

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Sep 4, 2011
If she comes to Nascar full time it better be because she's a great driver, not to ride the Wallace legacy.

Since: Jul 10

Rolla Missouri

#5 Sep 4, 2011
She is a great driver, She is working her way up just like the rest of them did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andretti Autosport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick: Latest News, 2014 Sprint Cup Ra... Aug '14 Cale 11 2
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Danica Patrick Indianapolis result Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
Like her or not, Danica Patrick still moves the... Jul '14 Jorge 1
Danica Patrick hoping for better luck on NASCAR... (Jun '14) Jul '14 IceMan PJN 3
Patrick making steady progress -- whether you b... (May '14) Jun '14 WelbyMD 15
Danica Patrick has already won respect heading ... (Feb '12) Jun '14 I fly 158
More from around the web