Danica Patrick Retires her Lamborghini

Danica Patrick Retires her Lamborghini

There are 2 comments on the NBC New York story from Feb 23, 2012, titled Danica Patrick Retires her Lamborghini. In it, NBC New York reports that:

Danica Patrick, who will compete in Sunday's Daytona 500, said she rarely drives her silver Lamborghini Gallardo these days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC New York.

goose slayer

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 23, 2012
speed channel sucks, showing patrick wrecking instead of the end of the race,iam starting to hate patrick your coverage of her makes me sick, i will never watch another race on speed channel if patrick is racing , what a waste of time
F1 Funatic

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Feb 24, 2012
goose slayer wrote:
speed channel sucks, showing patrick wrecking instead of the end of the race,iam starting to hate patrick your coverage of her makes me sick, i will never watch another race on speed channel if patrick is racing , what a waste of time
It's just starting. We saw it for years when she was racing in IndyCar. It was a pretty good wallop and I'm glad she's OK, but there have been crashes before hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andretti Autosport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick Goes Tit for Tat With Dale Earnh... Jul 22 Fart news 17
News Patrick's solid day ends up in the wall Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... Apr '15 joe glazer 22
News Danica Patrick was the center of attention duri... Feb '15 Bubba 2
News Danica Patrick: Latest News, 2014 Sprint Cup Ra... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cale 11 2
News Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR (Aug '14) Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
News Danica Patrick Indianapolis result (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
More from around the web