Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Series win at Road America

Jun 23, 2012 Full story: PennLive.com

Nelson Piquet Jr. held the lead on a late restart, then pulled away from the rest of the field Saturday to win the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Road America.

Full Story
what

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Yeah, he is a creep. an as-. the foreigners come over here to race, then disrespect our US Flag. got out of his vehicle and wrapped the british flag around him. he is stupid. I sure hope he does not get any more rides nor sponsors. Very rude of him to do that. GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY if you are going to disrespect our flag and country. we do not want you.
Duh

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 24, 2012
he was disrespectable to the US FLAG but he is from Brazil and he needs to go back and leave the racing to our guys.
F1 Funatic

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jun 25, 2012
what/Duh needs to shut his pie hole. I'm no fan of PK but I'm less of a fan of an ignorant "America for Americans" bubba. Are you from the Bottoms or South End, bumpkin?
race fan

Orient, OH

#4 Jun 25, 2012
F1 Funatic wrote:
what/Duh needs to shut his pie hole. I'm no fan of PK but I'm less of a fan of an ignorant "America for Americans" bubba. Are you from the Bottoms or South End, bumpkin?
No need to use that language. you must be from the south side or west bottoms but Blacklick is no better. everyone has a right to their opinion, but no need for an ignorant person like you to comment as you did. you just showed your stupid uneducated rear end!!!!!! crawl back into your hole.
F1 Funatic

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Jun 25, 2012
So is it what/Duh/race fan? How many more names are you going to use? If it wasn't for the foreign drivers the Indy 500 would have had a dozen entries. Maybe. You bitch about him dissing the flag but don't say a thing about NASCAR letting the race fixer and cheat run? Now, who is ignorant?

HOW'S THAT FOR AN OPINION?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indy Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick: Latest News, 2014 Sprint Cup Ra... Aug '14 Cale 11 2
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Danica Patrick Indianapolis result Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
Like her or not, Danica Patrick still moves the... Jul '14 Jorge 1
Danica Patrick hoping for better luck on NASCAR... Jul '14 IceMan PJN 3
Patrick making steady progress -- whether you b... Jun '14 WelbyMD 15
Danica Patrick has already won respect heading ... (Feb '12) Jun '14 I fly 158
•••
•••

Indy Racing People Search