Twelve screaming kids were more than enough to set off actress Kristen Johnston ( 3rd Rock From the Sun) on Friday, when she was stuck for two hours on a plane at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York with Octomom Nadya Suleman and her brood. According to TMZ.com , when Johnston told the Octo-family to keep it down, Suleman retorted, "How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" Johnston responded, "Get more help!" Octomom's comeback: "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!" Johnston then got off the plane to find a different flight to Los Angeles.

While I in no way "approve" of Octomom, this story just goes to show the mindset of selfish, pampered, self righteous Hollywood. "Get more help"? That's how you deal with children, paying someone else to raise them? Never mind that Suleman has NO MONEY with which to do this. Like I said, I do not agree with Suleman's decision to have these kids, but Kristen Johnson certainly showed her a** with this reaction, Spoiled, moneyed BRAT.