50 Cent Erin Andrews: No kiss for 50 Cent

Feb 25, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

It's not just Danica Patrick or Jeff Gordon making news at Daytona 500 . Erin Andrews and 50 Cent are making their own share of the social media rounds this weekend, thanks to an awkward kiss moment between the duo, according to a Feb.

Full Story
Not a 50 cent fan

Jamaica, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Who cares it just go's to show how only in Amerika that she's a Sexually repressed UnLiberated southern Euro-trash Descent Pol J.A.C. with major sexual hang up problems. Who no doubt is a Repressed pinky fucker.

If she was in the hood? Believe me she would sucking his B.B.D. For protection and that's fact. LOL! LOL! LOL!

Even Hotter Eastern European women in Prague Czech Republic are more free and liberated And way hotter than her. She need's to learn from them. LOL! LOL! LOL!

When you Really think about it? Erin Andrews looks like a well trained dog.-"Yikes!"

Lexington Steele you are the MAN!
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Can't fault Erin for not kissing the miscreant 50 Cent; she's lucky she didn't contract a STD just being close to the lowlife.
Adam Lanza ghost

Jamaica, NY

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Dears wwe crashercar 1013 of New town CT sorry about only doing 28. maybe in your Next dream you can't be the next 29th :)

http://www.google.com/imgres...
empty cup

Billings, MT

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Adam Lanza ghost wrote:
Dears wwe crashercar 1013 of New town CT sorry about only doing 28. maybe in your Next dream you can't be the next 29th :)
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Freak alert!
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

#5 Mar 2, 2013
empty cup wrote:
<quoted text>
Freak alert!
Just your typical 50 cent fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indy Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick: Latest News, 2014 Sprint Cup Ra... Aug '14 Cale 11 2
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Danica Patrick Indianapolis result Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
Like her or not, Danica Patrick still moves the... Jul '14 Jorge 1
Danica Patrick hoping for better luck on NASCAR... Jul '14 IceMan PJN 3
Patrick making steady progress -- whether you b... (May '14) Jun '14 WelbyMD 15
Danica Patrick has already won respect heading ... (Feb '12) Jun '14 I fly 158

Indy Racing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE