50 Cent Erin Andrews: No kiss for 50 Cent

Feb 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

It's not just Danica Patrick or Jeff Gordon making news at Daytona 500 . Erin Andrews and 50 Cent are making their own share of the social media rounds this weekend, thanks to an awkward kiss moment between the duo, according to a Feb.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Not a 50 cent fan

Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Who cares it just go's to show how only in Amerika that she's a Sexually repressed UnLiberated southern Euro-trash Descent Pol J.A.C. with major sexual hang up problems. Who no doubt is a Repressed pinky fucker.

If she was in the hood? Believe me she would sucking his B.B.D. For protection and that's fact. LOL! LOL! LOL!

Even Hotter Eastern European women in Prague Czech Republic are more free and liberated And way hotter than her. She need's to learn from them. LOL! LOL! LOL!

When you Really think about it? Erin Andrews looks like a well trained dog.-"Yikes!"

Lexington Steele you are the MAN!
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Can't fault Erin for not kissing the miscreant 50 Cent; she's lucky she didn't contract a STD just being close to the lowlife.
Adam Lanza ghost

Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Dears wwe crashercar 1013 of New town CT sorry about only doing 28. maybe in your Next dream you can't be the next 29th :)

http://www.google.com/imgres...
empty cup

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Adam Lanza ghost wrote:
Dears wwe crashercar 1013 of New town CT sorry about only doing 28. maybe in your Next dream you can't be the next 29th :)
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Freak alert!
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

empty cup wrote:
<quoted text>
Freak alert!
Just your typical 50 cent fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••