Danica Patrick Feels Pressure To Impr...

Danica Patrick Feels Pressure To Improve on NASCAR Rookie Season

There are 2 comments on the News Max story from Jan 10, 2014, titled Danica Patrick Feels Pressure To Improve on NASCAR Rookie Season. In it, News Max reports that:

Danica Patrick said she feels the pressure to improve on her NASCAR rookie season of 2013, where a promise of a top 10 Daytona 500 finished turned into disappointment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Jan 11, 2014
Which NASCAR "rookie season", 2013 or 2012?

Since: Sep 12

Jackson

#2 Jan 12, 2014
I have no higher expectation of DP. None of her press or buzz is a result of outstanding track performance, because she never really ever had any. She was only moderately successful in IndyCar, and the operative term there is "moderately," as opposed to "very." If it wasn't for having boobs, nobody would give a crap about Daniel Patrick, but because she has a vagina people can't quit talking about her.

The day that DP does well in a race car is the day Sarah Palin becomes president.

http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002373/#34118721
(Go to 1:15.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indy Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unsolved: Burger Chef murders (Nov '13) Jun 17 Paul Hogan 3
News Check Out Danica Patrick's Sly Reaction to Who ... May '16 Rich K 1
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings Jan '16 Fart news 2
News NASCAR: Danica Patrick not keen on posing nude ... (Jul '13) Nov '15 Fart news 134
News Column: IndyCar is clearly too risky; time to s... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Fart news 17
More from around the web