Obama tells Africa not to trust America

Obama tells Africa not to trust America

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Here Obama goes again to pit America as the great Satan AND EXPLOITER of Africa. America for many years now has more than made up for it's little part in slavery. It has coddled millions of blacks in America by handing them freebies for the past 60 years in some form or another, It has allowed blacks to destroy inner city schools and neighborhoods with it's black gangs and drug dealing and killing. Yet Obama still paints America as the great exploiting ally. Obama wouldn't be President if white America was so evil and racist and prejudice , With all his blacks , Hispanics, and Asians voting for Obama, He still need those white votes to get back into office again.Why then is Obama stoking hatred against America , This is why, He intends on becoming Africa's President when Mandela dies. Then he will be seen as the world President to billions of this world that are of color, Yes they say white people have no color lol. I guess not even freckles count that even black people have and moles.Ask Obama why he is allowing 2000 Japanese soldiers and 15 thousand Russian soldiers to train on our soil in California? What is the reason for them training in America? Sounds very suspicious to me don't you think?Why is Obama spending $100 million in Africa for a vacation? What is the $100 million dollars of Americans tax dollars really funding? Perhaps a way to invade America and take down capitalism and then round up as many white people to kill. Yes Russians are white also, But they still believe that communism is the way and only way to rule over people that want freedom and free speech and individual rights as a human being .Ask why Obama while in Africa was promoting gayness.Be ready all white people with brains and who believe in God and not Obama, The Trayvon phony murder and trial now is set up to begin the major race war across America.Get your guns and ammo and places to retreat to when it all goes down. Don't trust even the black people you think are cool. When it happens they will stab you in your back and kill you also under the orders of Obama their Messsiah, King, Moses. and Savor they call him and worship him daily praying he will wipe out all blue eyed white devils in this world, The black liberation front movement of Obama and Rev Wright and Farrakhan, They have all joined forces even with the gay and Hispanic militants to wipe out white people, That is why the Chinese for the past 20 years have been building cities in Africa and black armies to finally wipe out the Angle Saxon people of this world and confiscate all their monies and properties.
Niquesha

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 12, 2014
Obama not from kinya he from Africa deal with it whitey spook
Tim

Berlin, Germany

#3 Jan 12, 2014
truly, nobody should trust to all these liers, criminals, who have ruled and rule in usa
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 12, 2014
Tim wrote:
truly, nobody should trust to all these liers, criminals, who have ruled and rule in usa
Typical kkk, neo Nazi, Aryan, republican and tea party response.
Moe3

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 12, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical blind sheep Obama worshipping communist death camp terrorist hate filled anti American anti Christ response.
Moe3

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot, crazy libtard too.
Moe3

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 12, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on Andrew. Hitler+ KKK+ Aryan + Nazis + Skinheads +Tea Party = Republican Party
Beautiful White Person

Longford, Ireland

#8 Jan 16, 2014
Tim wrote:
Typical response from an illiterate black. You people are so stupid it's almost beyond belief. No wonder we whites laugh at you people. For a start, its spelled KENYA: secondly, KENYA is in Africa ya dumb black. Do u people ever go to school lol? Why bother I guess, when we pay your food stamps and welfare in your crime ridden filthy crack ghettos. Blacks have the lowest IQs of all races - that is scientifically proven lol. Thank God I'm white, educated, and a productive member of society.
Beautiful White Person

Longford, Ireland

#9 Jan 16, 2014
Niquesha wrote:
Obama not from kinya he from Africa deal with it whitey spook
Typical response from an illiterate black. You people are so stupid it's almost beyond belief. No wonder we whites laugh at you people. For a start, its spelled KENYA: secondly, KENYA is in Africa ya dumb black. Do u people ever go to school lol? Why bother I guess, when we pay your food stamps and welfare in your crime ridden filthy crack ghettos. Blacks have the lowest IQs of all races - that is scientifically proven lol. Thank God I'm white, educated, and a productive member of society.
Beautiful White Person

Longford, Ireland

#10 Jan 16, 2014
Tim wrote:
Sorry, I quoted u by mistake. It was the stupid literate black I meant to quote.
Jethro

Carmel, IN

#11 Jan 16, 2014
Beautiful White Person wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I quoted u by mistake. It was the stupid literate black I meant to quote.
I guess you're not as smart as you think you are. And I assume you meant to use "illiterate" as well. Stupid hillbilly.
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 18, 2014
Illiterate crazy black liberals. Not one ounce of education or common sense. Follow the leader sheep with no brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) Thu The REAL Moon God... 16
Custody attorney Thu Ealj1818 3
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) Wed Iansane90 35
Bruce Springsteen sucks anyways Wed Ivyawe 7
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) Aug 24 Amanda 20
News Local restaurant included in statewide money la... Aug 24 ok 3
islam- I slaughter like a madman Aug 24 The REAL Moon God... 2

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance