Good Job My Fellow Republicans! We Do Not Need An Investigation!

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

I Support Pfisterer

Huntington, IN

#1 Feb 24, 2014
The public doesn't need to be made aware of shady deals. It's none of their business. We should be allowed to spend and waste taxpayer dollars as we deem appropriate. The public is too stupid to understand that we're smarter than the great unwashed. We're entitled to make lopsided deals that are extremely advantageous to our campaign contributors.

We do not need an investigation looking into the malfeasance surrounding the ROC deal. Everything is fine.There's no need for the public to know what's really going on! As political insiders,we are entitled to enjoy,bathe and drown ourselves in fungible taxpayer monies. And we must be allowed and entitled to do this without the public's knowledge of our shenanigans.

To put it succinctly,I wholeheartedly agree with Councilor Pfisterer!

More here:

http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2014/02/co...

And Here:

http://indydemocrat.blogspot.com/2014/02/in-p...
I Support Pfisterer

Huntington, IN

#2 Feb 24, 2014
I should also note....I'm glad that Councilor Pfisterer supports having the WILL to keep the information from becoming public. I'm happy to report that Pfisterer and other Republicans are WILLING to kill such an investigation into such matters,leaving the ignorant public with JACK!
I Support Pfisterer

Huntington, IN

#3 Feb 24, 2014
From this moment forward,when the need to stymy efforts looking into local political malfeasance and shady lopsided deals with taxpayer dollars do arise,these attempts to curtail the public's knowledge of such shenanigans shall be known as Pfisting!

Good job Councilor Pfisterer. You have made an admirable contribution to the ever growing need to expand our political vernacular!
I Support Pfisterer

Huntington, IN

#4 Feb 24, 2014
Being paid $57,000 a MONTH for a building the city CAN'T use is good work.....If you can find it. It's no wonder this city can't clear the roads effectively during snowstorms.

That's entrepreneurship!! That's GREAT Republican LEADERSHIP!!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#5 Feb 24, 2014
I Support Pfisterer wrote:
The public doesn't need to be made aware of shady deals. It's none of their business. We should be allowed to spend and waste taxpayer dollars as we deem appropriate. The public is too stupid to understand that we're smarter than the great unwashed. We're entitled to make lopsided deals that are extremely advantageous to our campaign contributors.
We do not need an investigation looking into the malfeasance surrounding the ROC deal. Everything is fine.There's no need for the public to know what's really going on! As political insiders,we are entitled to enjoy,bathe and drown ourselves in fungible taxpayer monies. And we must be allowed and entitled to do this without the public's knowledge of our shenanigans.
More here:
And Here:
It is important to cause doubt, without saying anything. Smear, smear, smear.
Corporate Raider

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 26, 2014
I Support Pfisterer wrote:
More here:
And Here:
Most of the public is so stupid they'll probably disagree with this.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#7 Feb 27, 2014
Corporate Raider wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the public is so stupid they'll probably disagree with this.
You are correct, many are too stuuupid to realize nothing was said.
4 Rolly Ralph

Huntington, IN

#8 Feb 27, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct, many are too stuuupid to realize nothing was said.
Of course you would feel that way. You don't have a humorous,irreverent,satirical and honest bone in your body. For someone that claims Mayor Ballard's malfeasance has no effect upon them (you) in a previous thread,you sure became quite indignant over this thread wrt Councilwoman Pisterer's wishes for lack of transparency wrt the ROC debacle. We get it,you don't believe in transparency from local government. Oh,I know you've written numerous diatribes regarding Obama,but we all know what your premiss is all about regarding those particular diatribes.

Anyway......Mr Rolly Ralph a.k.a.The Fatuous Ralph.

Just for your pleasure Mr Ralphy The Shill,here's more proof that our local politicos are attempting to shut down more access to transparency. And it's a bipartisan effort.

http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2014/02/bi...
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#9 Mar 1, 2014
4 Rolly Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would feel that way. You don't have a humorous,irreverent,satirical and honest bone in your body. For someone that claims Mayor Ballard's malfeasance has no effect upon them (you) in a previous thread,you sure became quite indignant over this thread wrt Councilwoman Pisterer's wishes for lack of transparency wrt the ROC debacle. We get it,you don't believe in transparency from local government. Oh,I know you've written numerous diatribes regarding Obama,but we all know what your premiss is all about regarding those particular diatribes.
Anyway......Mr Rolly Ralph a.k.a.The Fatuous Ralph.
Just for your pleasure Mr Ralphy The Shill,here's more proof that our local politicos are attempting to shut down more access to transparency. And it's a bipartisan effort.
http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2014/02/bi...
Did Dumbo have big ears also? There is an Indy Ralph, and myself. Please do not confuse the two, and address the correct one. I don't know nothin bout no Pisterer, nor Ballard, nor do I care to. ROC, Republic of China??????
Do, however feel free to write all of the anti-political diatribe you wish.
Numerous diatribes about Obama, Polleze!!!!
I

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) 4 min storm warning 11
Good morning Indy!! 1 hr Listenup 1
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 5 hr Kelly Banks 1
Terry Moore-graduate of perry meridian? (Dec '08) 7 hr josmith281 10
Flu worries prompt more Indiana hospitals limits 8 hr fgufk 1
John root 9 hr Pecker Head 1
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 16 hr Alonzo X 8
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web