Time to boycott all black people now!!!

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Stevie Wonder is saying he will boycott FLORIDA. How about all white people boycott all black people for good. Don't wait on them, Don't be polite with them, roll eyes at them like they do white people. How about we don't give to any charity that helps any black people out, They sure don't have the money for charities . start up new churches that are only for white people, Do away with the tax exemption so big govt cant tell you who can attend your church or events , Hold only white events as in even bake sales only for white people who need help with their mortgage or foods. starts food banks only for white peoples hunger.They really think they have the clout and numbers to hurt Florida lol. bring it on black people, You only got big govt for handouts.without that you become like your wicked brothers and sisters in Africa poor, aids ridden and always dying in black on black wars.whites can start private cab companies and bus that only cater to Anglo Saxon people. NOT A DANG THANG A BLACK PERSON OR GOVT CAN DO TO STOP THAT =), HOW ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE COMEBACK TO THE CITIES AND FLOOD IT WITH WHITENESS, WATCH HOW LONG BLACK PEOPLE STAY LOL WHEN THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO CRANKED UP ROCK N ROLL AND BLUE GRASS MUSIC =)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Got that hate in ya heart all cranked up today!! We should get only so lucky for you to boycott us.Turn off that basketball, football etc. Don't go anywhere to eat and don't get sick, black folk work there too. Looks like it's you that can't deal with anyone who is not a simpleton like yourself. Love to see you at The living word Baptist Church on Sunday ( west of 21st and Emerson) Rev. Fletcher and the rest of my congregation would enjoy a fellow Christian like yourself to attend. Come see before you judge a whole race.
The Ultimate kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 17, 2013
That racist phony preacher you just mentioned milking the media of hate against whites, That same preacher out there that led marches to get George Zimmeran locked up. You can keep your church and preacher of hate and angst, That's all you have and the public sector jobs that are handed to you without any education.You say I have hate in my heart when your blacks commit the most violent crimes against my white race try 14% most violent crimes carried out this year has been carried out by your black killers upon white people. Also FBI crime stats says 91% violent crime in the black hoods is black on black murder. Now comeback when you solve those killing problems and preach about so much love and understanding in your black community while you line up at the food stamp office for more freebies from white peoples being taxes so highly. Go ahead continue to attack white people, See who funds those after school basketball clinics or boys and girls clubs your black kids adore playing and living at everyday .ask yourself why food banks have dried up and charitable contributions by white people. Maybe they are waking up to the phony black people who smile in they're faces then stab them in their backs.Then you can bow down to the Zionist Jews for help.That's who you always have to save you , They believe they are the chosen ones lol.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Rev. Fletcher runs a very small church. In the twenty years I have known him, he has been devoted to God and helping people of all colors. You just judged a man you have never met or know anything about. Your the one milking the media, for all the hate you can drain out of it. Look at your threads on here. You want to provoke civil uproar and that makes you sir, part of the problem. This country needs examples and leaders and you are neither.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 17, 2013
He is a race baiting angry black man , Like yourself and most blacks out there, They whine, blame, threaten, and steal, kill, rape, and dropout of school and get young black girls pregnant then they go on welfare for life and hold their hands out for freebies, this cycle has been going on now for about 60 years and growing like the black prison and jail population . I say keep on killing one another, I like that you are thinning out the ghetto ranks. The Hispanics love it also, They will be the new voting force and workforce to replace whats left of the black thugs out there and whiners.Whites have been helping all races out for eternity, Whites saved this world over and over with technology and sacrifice.Name one technological feat that black people have done? Besides sports . Name one medicine blacks have created, or mechanical device , How about building huge dams and buildings. Or how about a written language. You get my point now, Face it blacks were created as yes workhorse mules . In the insect and animal world , Even THEY HAVE THEIR SOLDIER ANTS, WORKER BEE'S, DRONES THEY CALL THEM. tHE HAVE SPECIFIC JOBS WITHIN THE BEE AND ANT WORLD, The animal kingdom is the same as well. The wolves have a leader and those who follow them. There is an order in the laws of nature and the wild life.Just maybe blacks by design and creation were meant to be slaves and worker bee's.It's not racist to point that out, It's an analogy and study of biology and science and behavior traits.You are telling me Obama your Lord , Messiah and ALLAH hasn't been causing uproars , That's why you and your black people want white blood, Obama was taught that white European colonialist are the problem in this world, Him and his buddy Rev Wright who taught black liberation front military style way of life to blacks at his church of hate white people and capitalism . His other pal Louis Farrakhan He and his wifey Chelle worked for many years.You wan to mention me spawning hate lol. I have facts abnout many black leaders , The video history of them to back up all my facts also. No longer can they preach hate and get away with it, Now things are recorded and taped =).I know whose behind most of it, It is indeed the Zionist Jews Louis Farrakhan is smart enough to admit that much.Akk the money that black athletes make and entertainers, Why is any black neighborhood in shambles? They should be pouring every cent they make back into their old ghetto neighborhoods everyday.and building schools for them and hospitals.
joe bills

Pfafftown, NC

#7 Jul 17, 2013
boycott all sports now, cracker is hate and hate crimes happening everyday.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#10 Feb 17, 2014
boycott white people they are illegal trash on north American INDIAN land! get rid of white people and we will finally get rid of racism that the white trash bring

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#12 Feb 17, 2014
Gee I would have to change two of my doctors. They are both black and even one of them is a female.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 Feb 17, 2014
FACT wrote:
boycott white people they are illegal trash on north American INDIAN land! get rid of white people and we will finally get rid of racism that the white trash bring
Yeah, whatever the auto body repair man said.
guy

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Feb 17, 2014
FACT wrote:
And you French Canadian whimps didn't come over here and take land either, eh?
Huh

Princeton, WV

#15 Feb 18, 2014
9 mm less costly.
SunJoon

La Crosse, WI

#17 Yesterday
I agree. Any company that has blacks in the ads, (mcdonalds, kfc, hampton inn) I will refuse to buy that product. If your company makes a commercial with the entire cast being black, then you are not getting any of my business. F'ing criminal animals.
SunJoon

La Crosse, WI

#18 Yesterday
joe bills wrote:
boycott all sports now, cracker is hate and hate crimes happening everyday.
Who you callin cracker you gdam freeloading criminal? F you, coon. Get your ass out of my country you filthy vile menace to society.
Alonzo x

Bedford, IN

#19 Yesterday
SunJoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you callin cracker you gdam freeloading criminal? F you, coon. Get your ass out of my country you filthy vile menace to society.
Cracker hayseed limp existed p. E. C. K. E. R. Wood
Alonzo x

Bedford, IN

#20 23 hrs ago
SunJoon wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a yellow cracker. Want some cheese for yor cracker, cracker?
Call YBA Out

Indianapolis, IN

#21 21 hrs ago
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Stevie Wonder is saying he will boycott FLORIDA. How about all white people boycott all black people for good. Don't wait on them, Don't be polite with them, roll eyes at them like they do white people. How about we don't give to any charity that helps any black people out, They sure don't have the money for charities . start up new churches that are only for white people, Do away with the tax exemption so big govt cant tell you who can attend your church or events , Hold only white events as in even bake sales only for white people who need help with their mortgage or foods. starts food banks only for white peoples hunger.They really think they have the clout and numbers to hurt Florida lol. bring it on black people, You only got big govt for handouts.without that you become like your wicked brothers and sisters in Africa poor, aids ridden and always dying in black on black wars.whites can start private cab companies and bus that only cater to Anglo Saxon people. NOT A DANG THANG A BLACK PERSON OR GOVT CAN DO TO STOP THAT =), HOW ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE COMEBACK TO THE CITIES AND FLOOD IT WITH WHITENESS, WATCH HOW LONG BLACK PEOPLE STAY LOL WHEN THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO CRANKED UP ROCK N ROLL AND BLUE GRASS MUSIC =)
Lol, boycott black people, really? Hasn't that already been going on for 400 years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 1 hr The Barber of The... 66
Home burglary suspect dies after homeowner shot... 3 hr Chuckie 2
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 5 hr Miles 8
Let it Out (Oct '07) 8 hr Jerry E 228
Why do black people like grape soda? (Apr '13) 16 hr Chann 48
Dan Quayle For President 2016 17 hr PAM 1
Obama The Great Racist 21 hr Call YBA Out 2
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:46AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred