Father of Hovey Street murder victim speaks out

Jan 21, 2008 Full story: WISH-TV8 Indianapolis 55

“Yet I know my daughter and grandson are in a better place”

With four suspects in custody, and a day after burying his daughter, the father of one the Hovey Street murder victims speaks out. via WISH-TV8 Indianapolis

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TRIAX

Noblesville, IN

#42 Jul 18, 2008
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>Another post from a illegal drug user. What do you expect from an idiot on drugs. The police are going to be visiting you sooner than you think. The drugs are getting people killed left and right.
There is one thing you geniuses keep leaving out. If you weren't doing the illegal drugs, there would be no dealers. How about that genius. No users, no dealers, no drug deaths. Now argue in circles about that genius.
I say we ban booze too then.No more drunk drivers killing people no more drunken wife beaters,no more teens getting drunk and tearing up things.Oh wait tried that didn't work very well did it.I guess you like your tax dollars being waisted on the war on dope smokers.I guess you like drug dealers shooting people.I guess you don't want that money spent on things that would actually bring up the standard of living in this country.I guess you like the gov. telling you what is an acceptable form of reaxation.I guess you are just to stupid to decide for yourself.Maybe because of your inability to think for your self you think everyone else is as stupid as you are.Your inability say anything but "ah you smoke pot ah you be idiot"shows who the real idiot is.Most of those who are posting on this subject do not smoke pot.We are just not so brainwashed that we can read the studies and see how much of a waiste of time and money this is.Just because you are an idiot redneck inbread with the IQ of the sheep you had an intimate relationship with last night doesn't mean your opinion matters.Now go back to cleaning toilets at the library where you get you computer time and quit using the brush to clean your tooth.
Vince McNamara

United States

#43 Jul 20, 2008
TRIAX wrote:
<quoted text>I say we ban booze too then.No more drunk drivers killing people no more drunken wife beaters,no more teens getting drunk and tearing up things.Oh wait tried that didn't work very well did it.I guess you like your tax dollars being waisted on the war on dope smokers.I guess you like drug dealers shooting people.I guess you don't want that money spent on things that would actually bring up the standard of living in this country.I guess you like the gov. telling you what is an acceptable form of reaxation.I guess you are just to stupid to decide for yourself.Maybe because of your inability to think for your self you think everyone else is as stupid as you are.Your inability say anything but "ah you smoke pot ah you be idiot"shows who the real idiot is.Most of those who are posting on this subject do not smoke pot.We are just not so brainwashed that we can read the studies and see how much of a waiste of time and money this is.Just because you are an idiot redneck inbread with the IQ of the sheep you had an intimate relationship with last night doesn't mean your opinion matters.Now go back to cleaning toilets at the library where you get you computer time and quit using the brush to clean your tooth.
More doper logic, from the mind of a doper.

It is easy simpleton. Don't use illegal drugs, no illegal drug users. No illegal drug deaths. Too simple for your drug addled brain.

You are a perfect example of why they call it dope, dope.

“Reality is better than truth”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#44 Jul 21, 2008
Unless you have never had an alcoholic drink, smoked a cigarette, and drank a caffeinated beverage, you are a hypocrite. You choose your drugs of choice; let others do theirs.

You sound like even more of an idiot than usual when you accuse people of being drug users because they disagree with you. I am all for women's rights without being a woman; why can't I be for the right to choose your own path without being a druggie?
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>Another post from a illegal drug user. What do you expect from an idiot on drugs. The police are going to be visiting you sooner than you think. The drugs are getting people killed left and right.
There is one thing you geniuses keep leaving out. If you weren't doing the illegal drugs, there would be no dealers. How about that genius. No users, no dealers, no drug deaths. Now argue in circles about that genius.

Indianapolis

#45 Jul 21, 2008
Even easier; remove the drug laws, remove the reason drug dealers exist. Rake in the taxes and let people grow their own marijuana if they wish to, or buy it over the counter. Good for the economy, no more drug wars, no more useless prison sentences ruining peoples' lives.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>
More doper logic, from the mind of a doper.
It is easy simpleton. Don't use illegal drugs, no illegal drug users. No illegal drug deaths. Too simple for your drug addled brain.
You are a perfect example of why they call it dope, dope.
Vince McNamara

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Jul 21, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
Even easier; remove the drug laws, remove the reason drug dealers exist. Rake in the taxes and let people grow their own marijuana if they wish to, or buy it over the counter. Good for the economy, no more drug wars, no more useless prison sentences ruining peoples' lives.
<quoted text>
Not going to happen druggie. Keep dreaming doper. I have a feeling the war on drugs is just getting started. People are getting fed up with all these drug related deaths. Pressure is being put on the Mayor and the Chief of Police. They are feeling the heat and they aren't going to take it much longer. You will see a full fledged attack on the drug thugs.

Who knows, they may even have a nice jail cell waiting for you. Afterall you love murderers. You should feel right at home in prison.

Indianapolis

#47 Jul 21, 2008
Well, first i would have to commit a crime, idiot.

There is actually a growing sentiment to legalize at least marijuana, if not "harder" drugs.

If people are sick of the violence AND support drug laws, they have only themselves to blame, and serve whatever they get.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>Not going to happen druggie. Keep dreaming doper. I have a feeling the war on drugs is just getting started. People are getting fed up with all these drug related deaths. Pressure is being put on the Mayor and the Chief of Police. They are feeling the heat and they aren't going to take it much longer. You will see a full fledged attack on the drug thugs.
Who knows, they may even have a nice jail cell waiting for you. Afterall you love murderers. You should feel right at home in prison.
Vince McNamara

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Jul 21, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
Well, first i would have to commit a crime, idiot.
There is actually a growing sentiment to legalize at least marijuana, if not "harder" drugs.
If people are sick of the violence AND support drug laws, they have only themselves to blame, and serve whatever they get.
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true pot head.

Indianapolis

#49 Jul 21, 2008
Spoken like someone who no longer takes his meds. Poss off, fascist.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true pot head.
TRIAX

Noblesville, IN

#50 Jul 21, 2008
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true pot head.
Quit drinking the toilet cleaner and get back to cleaning the toilets.And please stop brushing your tooth with the toilet brush.And please wash your hands before useing the library computers.We don't spend all this tax money so you can spred toilet germs at the public library.The short bus will be there shortly to pick you up.
Vince McNamara

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Jul 22, 2008
TRIAX wrote:
<quoted text>Quit drinking the toilet cleaner and get back to cleaning the toilets.And please stop brushing your tooth with the toilet brush.And please wash your hands before useing the library computers.We don't spend all this tax money so you can spred toilet germs at the public library.The short bus will be there shortly to pick you up.
You left out the part about my mom wearing army boots pothead. God I love tweaking you trolls, it is so easy.

If you don't use illegal drugs, there will be no drug dealers, there will be no illegal drug deaths. Works every time !

You drug thugs days are numbered. The mayor has a surprise coming for you. You won't be able to hide anymore. You dopey dopers doing dope.

Indianapolis

#52 Jul 22, 2008
The mayor has a surprise? Oh please. Ballard's biggest surprise is that nobody has shot him yet for sheer incompetency. The sooner we get rid of this one-term twit, the better.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>You left out the part about my mom wearing army boots pothead. God I love tweaking you trolls, it is so easy.
If you don't use illegal drugs, there will be no drug dealers, there will be no illegal drug deaths. Works every time !
You drug thugs days are numbered. The mayor has a surprise coming for you. You won't be able to hide anymore. You dopey dopers doing dope.
unknown

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Mar 4, 2009
people who do this kind of suff is crazy out their cuz they dont have any thing better to do with their life.

“Anti-Establishme nt”

Since: Nov 07

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Mar 4, 2009
Killers broke into the house
to steel some weed
because it was expensive
because it was illegal.

Hmmmm....
blessed

Jersey City, NJ

#55 Jul 18, 2012
I hate being black wrote:
Black people are the dumbest race on the face of the earth.
I hate being a black person and would switch races if could. How could you kill 2 BABIES?
Black people make me sick.
how sad you hate being in the skin God gave you.just to let you know they kill in the white race Chinese, Spanish, people kill in every race known to mankind.just masses more public with black race have you not heard? Your black get over yourself your comments obout black people make me sick.
SocialD

Chicago, IL

#56 Mar 8, 2014
I hate being black wrote:
Black people are the dumbest race on the face of the earth.
I hate being a black person and would switch races if could. How could you kill 2 BABIES?
Black people make me sick.
black and white...all races kill! Don't sound ignorant!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police 40 min tayarrit76 5
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 11 hr tayarrit76 270
DA Rick lost DA JOB 13 hr Dave 1
does pepsi drug test? which type? 13 hr Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sun Ms Mack 20
Egg head Holder resigns Sun Wabash Tsunami 9
Angie Dicosmo Sun bobbyl 7
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters